Solangleo

Nico woke up in the Hades cabin. After the war he made sure not to get up until at lest 9am. After a battle in his head about getting up or not he decided someone might come to get him anyway. Nico rolled out of bed still in a MCR shirt and pj pants.

After dressing in his usual except no jacket because it was warm Nico headed to get some food.

Nico headed to train in the arena after breakfast.

Will had gotten up about 8ish and gotten dressed in his camp shirt and shorts. After a quick breakfast Will had gone back to the infirmary to check what supplies they needed.

After that Will and the rest of the Apollo cabin headed to train. They walked in and saw Nico already there. He was finishing up.

"Oh hey Will." Nico greeted on his way out.

"Hey Neeks." Will let his siblings walk a head and start training. "So what are you up to?" Will smiled.

"Well I was about to go see if Chiron has anything he needs me to do." Nico motioned toward the Big House. "Why?" Nico tried to calm the butterflies dancing in his stomach.

"Just wanted to know if you could hang out in a bit is all." Will cocked his head still smiling. Nico looked super hot with his hair pulled back into a tiny ponytail.

"I mean sure. I'm not really busy." Nico shrugged. He tried to ignore the way the light hit Will's golden hair. His blue eyes were bright and clear. Beautiful was how Nico would describe Will, if he wanted to start being a blushing mess.

"Good then let's hang out today." Will smiled and walked to join his siblings. Nico shook his head smiling slightly. Idiot they both thought.