Percy's Name.

Annabeth sat in her math class bored. She already knew how to do what the teacher was talking about. So she spaced. ADHD will do that.

She hadn't even noticed that the teacher had been calling her name.

Piper, who had the clad with her, hit Annabeth on the arm. Annabeth raised her head. "What?" She asked.

People snickered but Annabeth didn't care. The teacher asked her the question again and she gave the right answer. After this she put her head back down again.

Again the teacher called on her. But instead of repeating the question for her again came up and snatched her notebook from her.

Annabeth yelped. "Sir that's mine!" She had been writing Percy's and her names together. Annabeth was blushing.

"What are these weird scribbles?" Her teacher asked. Annabeth raised an eyebrow so the man turned the notebook around. She had been writing in Greek.

Piper saw and started giggling. Annabeth kicked Piper under the desk and met her teachers eyes. "It's a inside joke between Piper and I." She lied.

The teacher huffed and put the notebook down.

Later on when Annabeth and Piper met up with Jason and Percy Piper told them what happened. Percy asked to see the paper. Annabeth handed it to him while blushing.

Percy smiled at it and tore it out of her notebook. When Annabeth was about to protest Percy folded up the paper and stuck it in his wallet.

"There." He smiled and Annabeth smiled back. He light be a Seaweed Brain but he was a dam romantic Seaweed Brain.