2X the fun

(more mature than my other ones)

Nice for you to meet me I know. Wait you don't know my name? Okay? You're weird. My name is Devin Case. I'm the captain of almost every spots team here at Waterfront High. With my red hair and green eyes I'm the heartthrob of the school. For good reason.

And as the heartthrob I have dated almost everyone in this school. Yeah not just the girls. I'm bisexual.

There are two girls though that I am looking at right now. Piper McLean and Annabeth Chase. Piper has choppy brown hair and eyes that seem to constantly change color. She is beautiful but tries her damnedest to not look it. She doesn't wear make up and she wears hoodie and shorts all the time. When we go out I'll fix that for sure.

Then there is Annabeth. Her blonde princess curls failed down her back like a waterfall. Her eyes are a stormy grey. She seems to analyze everyone she sees. It's so hot. What she needs to stop is all of the nerd stuff. We will work on that.

Both of them had slim and athletic builds. Honesty if they were down for it I wouldn't mind a three way relationship. Oh that would be hot. Both of those hotties in my bed? God!

I had the last class of the day with both of them. I'll ask them then.

Finally class is over! I run to cut of Annabeth and Piper in the hall. "Hey ladies." I purr. Both of them glare at me. Oh playing hard to get I see. "What about both of you come over to my place?" I trace up Annabeth arm and place a hand on Piper's waist.

"Devin hands off or we will both beat you senseless." Annabeth growls.

"Well if only one at a time is how you wanna go I'm all in." I state. And grab onto both of their waists.

They cast a look to each other and grin. Yes! My fantasy can be lived! Then the next thing I know I'm flipped on my back and each girl has one foot on my chest. What the Fuck?

"Devin. You're sick. We both have boyfriends. And we are not your play things!" Piper snarled in my face. A crowd was slowly gathering around us.

"Yeah and if our threats won't get through that thick skull of your's then our boyfriends will take turns kicking your ass." Annabeth smirked and both girls walked away. Leaving me on the floor.

Well... Fuck. I guess I have to look somewhere else. Speaking of which there is a really hot guy right over there. OK bye! Got go get me a hunk.