Teacher.

Hi there. I'm Mr Beron. See I teach advanced math courses here at Goode high school. My problem is with one student. Percy Jackson.

Now Percy started the year not so great but he got really good really fast. I am just worried he's cheating. So I decided after class today I'll ask him how he got so good.

As the bell rings I call out for Percy to stay for a minute. I'm the last class of the day for him so I wasn't that worried. He walked up and I guess I could see why all those girls like him.

His hair was Raven black and always looked like he just got out of bed. He had an even tan and Sea green eyes. Yeah I guess I can see what those girls all see. He was captain of the swim team here.

"Um Percy I was just wondering. Did you get like a tutor or... Your grades just shot up and I was just looking for a reason." I asked. Percy just grinned.

"Well my girlfriend is the one who helps me. She is really smart and knows how to get me to understand." Percy's voice was filled with admiration. He must love her very  much.

"Well give her my thanks." I smile and he smiles back. Percy is just leaving as a blonde hair girl peeks in.

"Wise Girl!?" Percy runs to the blonde. She had blonde princes curls and grey eyes I could make out from here. They went out to the empty hall. "When did you get here?!" Percy wrapped her up in a hug and I smiled.

"Just this morning I made sure Sally wouldn't tell you." The girl grinned. "Oh I missed you so much Seaweed Brain!" She hugged him again then with a glance my way pulled him along and out of the school.

Aww. They are cute. And I just hope they stay together because Percy needs good grades.