2x The Fun Continued

(Same warning from last time)

Here I am again! Deavin Case at your service once more! Same devilish good looks as always. I moved on from Annabeth and Piper. Yeah, they're hot but, come on, they're also scary.

Currently I'm looking for a new piece of ass. My last one, Zayn Kicker, was two days ago. He was a closeted case, always the most daring. But I'm moving on.

Schools out for the day which means I can scope out some good looking people. I'm sitting on the stone railing for the stairs when a motorcycle comes rolling into the parking lot.

The guy on it had one a black helmet with a sea green stripe. He wore a black leather jacket and black skinny jeans. His shirt was a sea green color and a bit tight on him. Meaning I could tell he was ripped. But his kind of muscles were the swimmer kind, not a body builder.

The man got off his bike and took off his helmet. He was drop dead gorgeous. Tanned skin, Raven black hair with the I-just-had-sex kind of messy, brilliant sea green eyes, and strong features. He turned to grab something off his bike and I got a look at his ass. Goddamn this man was perfect.

I shook my head to clear it a bit and walked up to him. He stood over me by a few inches. But when he faced me and smiled... I couldn't help but smile back.

"Hi, I'm Deavin. You are?" I said. I tried to flirt but I think it came out stuttering.

"Percy." He smirked and crossed his arm while leaning on his bike. He looked straight out of a magazine. I was about to ask him another question when I heard a shout.

"Seaweed Brain? What are you doing here?!" Annabeth stood at the top of the stairs with her backpack over her shoulder and a few books in her hands. Her hair was pulled up in golden curls like usual and she wore a black T-shirt that said 'Nerdy But Cool' on it and some tight blue skinny jeans.

Her grey eyes lit up and were focused on Percy. Oh no...

He grinned and looked at her. "I just thought I'd surprise you and pick you up. Say where's Pipes?" This man's voice sent tingles down my spine. He was like the sea embodied. And I think he is the one Annabeth threatened me with.

Annabeth headed down the steps, totally unaware of the audience she and Percy had. Basically the whole school had stopped moving and where watching.

"She's inside. She was my ride home." Annabeth chuckled as she reached Percy. She grinned and kissed him. Dammit. He kissed her back then pulled away.

"Well I thought that you and I could go for a ride then maybe hang out at the park or something. With you being so busy and all we hardly ever see each other." He said sweetly and smiled. He held up what he had grabbed off his bike, a grey helmet, and took her bag from her.

He put her books into the bag as Annabeth got the helmet on after undoing her hair. She slipped her bag back on over both shoulders this time then seemed to realize I was there.

"Oh it's you." She grumbled. I just stood there. Percy turned to face me before putting on his helmet he had in his hands.

"What's up Wise Girl?" He asked Annabeth.

"This jackass hit on Piper and I and wouldn't quit tell I judo flipped him." Annabeth said keeping her helmet in her hands so she could speak.

"Oh so this is the guy." Percy's beautiful face morphed. His lips pulled back in a half snarl and his green eyes took on a new light. He looked angry, and scary. I backed up and he shook his head. "Come on Wise Girl." He picked Annabeth up and set her on the bike.

Percy climbed on upfront of Annabeth who now had her helmet on. He slipped his on and Annabeth wrapped her arms around his waist. He tried the bike and took off.

Fuck... He was hot!