Hogwarts House?

Percy and Annabeth were hanging out when Annabeth got distracted by a commercial for a Harry Potter marathon on ABC. She completely stopped their conversation about her plans for Olympus.

Annabeth turned back to Percy with a thoughtful expression on her face. Her grey eyes seemed to not really be looking at her. "Percy, what house do you think our friends would be in?" Percy clicked his tongue as he thought. 

"Well, let's start with the Gryffindors. Jason, Thalia, Reyna, Nico, Hazel, Frank, and. . . Grover. Slytherins are Piper, for sure, and maybe you. Ravenclaws are Leo and again maybe you. Hufflepuffs, Will and myself." Percy counted on his fingers. 

"Why? Why can't you place me?" Annabeth wrapped her arms around her knees and cocked her head to the side. 

"Because you value intelligence and cunning and ambition. I could see you in either. I think the others are easy to see, is there one you're confused about me placing?" Percy pulled Annabeth over to him so he could wrap his arms around her. 

"Nico?" 

"He values bravery in people more than he values them being smart or something else, if they are willing to put themselves in harms way for a cause, he respects that." Percy explained a little more. 

"I guess that makes sense, I would think I'd be in Ravenclaw being the daughter of Athena." Annabeth thought some more, "But I can see the Sytherin, yeah. . . Hades! Now I'm confused!" Percy chuckled and they made sure to watch the marathon when it came on.