02 - taeyong

~~~~

requested
fluff
1 part

~~~~

[ 3rd person pov ]

"Yah! Tae~ Can you tell me where we're going today~ Please~" Y/N begged Taeyong, using her aegyo every now and then to try and persuade him into spilling the beans.

"But if I tell you, then it wouldn't be a secret anymore, would it?" Taeyong insisted, trying to stop Y/N from begging him as he was trying to think if his idea would please her or not.

But after hearing Taeyong's words, Y/N immediately turned her head to face another direction, refusing to turn her head towards him despite his many pleads.

She started pouting once she realized that Taeyong had stopped his attempts in persuading her to look at him. Once Taeyong heard her sounds of disbelief, he immediately knew what was going on.

Sensing her disappointment, Taeyong immediately stopped in his tracks, obviously making Y/N stop too. Once he saw Y/N's pout, he intertwined their hands as he exclaimed,

"y/n-ah~ please stop pouting! I'll make it up to you! I promise! "

Y/N turned to look at him and said in a loud and stern voice,

"Fine I'll stop...but you better keep your promise...if not, you'll know what will happen." Taeyong started nodding his head as they continued to walked towards their destination, hands still intertwined.

"hun~ I'm going to cover your eyes so please be careful! I don't want you bumping into things and hurting yourself before our date!" Taeyong said as he placed his large hands over your eyes. You walked slowly, letting Taeyong guide you to your destination. Luckily, you didn't bump into anything...

"And...we're here!Y/N I'm gonna remove my hands now!!" Taeyong exclaimed as he slowly lifted his hands off your eyes which allowed you to take in the breathtaking view right in front of you.

The park where you first met was decorated such that fairy lights were climbing up the trees like vines. A picnic mat was laid on the ground with all your favorite foods.

"tae...did you do all this?"

"Yup I did! But I got a little help from the other members...especially Taeil hyung! He wanted to help so bad since you are his little sister and everything!" Taeyong confessed as he awkwardly scratched the nape of his neck.

Before you knew it, tears started filling your eyes as you cried in happiness at the sight before you.

Taeyong went through all this just for one, ordinary date...I really do love him...so much...

"Y/N?! Are you okay?! Why are you crying?!" Taeyong asked, concern evident in his voice.

"It's just that...I'm really happy... thank you so much tae!! I love you~" You exclaimed, running into his arms.

Taeyong smiled as he placed his arms around your waist, satisfied with the reaction he got.

"I love you too cutie~" Taeyong happily said as he placed a soft peck on your forehead.

For the next few minutes, you stayed in each other's arms, not wanting to ever leave this warm embrace.

A/N
Woohoo guys!! Another one completed!! I really hope the number of people who read my book increases...I sincerely hope my book gets more popular like chocochip_cookiee but that might only be a dream...I hope you guys enjoyed this story and I'll try to post another soon as I still have school going on but I'll try my absolute best for the people who read this so please stay tuned for more!! I love yall~💓

I hope you guys enjoyed this story and I'll try to post another soon as I still have school going on but I'll try my absolute best for the people who read this so please stay tuned for more!! I love yall~💓

Aww how cute~

~Kimchi