06 - ten

~~~~

requested
fluff / romantic
1 part

~~~~

[ 3rd person pov ]

It was the day of the school trip your school had arranged. You were going to Seoul and you were super excited as you had never been there before.

"Y/N!!!" You heard your best friend call out to you as you were walking to school.

"B/F/N!! Omg I'm so excited for the trip!! I wonder who we're gonna get paired up with?!" You exclaimed in excitement as you and B/F/N walked into the school before the trip as there was gonna be an assembly on manners and other boring stuff.

Soon after all the boring stuff was over, came the pairing up. So apparently girls had to partner boys is what the teachers said as some of the students groaned and some of the other students jumped about in excitement.

The method of picking was a lucky draw! The instructions were that the boys were to pick a number and after that the girls would pick. So for example if you get the number ten, the boy who also picked ten is your partner.

When all the boys finished picking(which took forever), it was time for the girls to pick. You walked up to the hat(yes the numbers are in the hat don't question me) and slowly placed your hand into the hat. When you took your hand out, you stared at the number on it.

Am I dreaming?

You thought to yourself as your partner called out to you. Out of all people, you were now thought of as the luckiest girl in school.You were paired up with the most popular boy in school, and your crush, Ten

You internally squealed as Ten came up to you, calling your name.

"Hey Y/N so I guess I'm partners with you for this trip. So let's go?" He asked as he stretched his hand out for you to hold. You felt a blush creep down your face as you placed your hand in his and he squeezed it tightly, pulling you with him to the bus.

Once you boarded the bus, Ten let you choose where to sit, and you obviously chose your most favorite place in the bus: the back seat.

Now let me explain to you why you chose that seat as the best seat in the whole bus.Well, you know how when you sit at the front and there's always gonna be people sitting behind you? Yea well since you wanted to enjoy your time reading fanfics in the bus, you decided to seat in the back seat so as to avoid the people who sit behind you to see what you were doing and judge you. I mean, who would want that? Unless you have like Super high self-esteem and it wouldn't bother you so sit anywhere you want. So continuing on.

You went all the way to the back and you decided to choose the window seat while obviously Ten sat next to you. Once you sat down, you immediately pulled out your phone and put on your earphones, so as to avoid awkward talk or any other sort of contact with Ten.

Soon enough, the bus started moving and you drifted off to sleep but what you didn't know was that once you fell asleep, your head immediately fell onto someone's shoulder, and you probably knew who's it was. Yup it was Ten.
You were now sleeping which means that you were obviously oblivious to everything happening around you. When Ten felt your head on his shoulder, he immediately turned his head, only to see your cute sleeping face right in front of his eyes.

Well, thank you god for letting me see the face of this beautiful princess while sleeping. Wow she's even cuter up close. Gosh I've fallen so hard for her haven't I? Ten thought to himself as he became a blushing mess and was glad you were sleeping so you wouldn't see him in his flustered state.

Soon, he also drifted off to sleep, his head slowly falling lightly onto yours as he closed his eyes.

You woke up to the sound of B/F/N squealing, as you wondered what was happening. When you opened your eyes, you suddenly felt a great amount of pressure on your head. You looked up to see the one and only Ten, who was sleeping peacefully. His head was on yours while his hands were wrapped around your waist. Looking at the position you both were in, you immediately blushed a deep shade of red. You tried to squirm out of Ten's strong grip only to hear him mumble "No don't go...stay here with me..." once you heard those words, your face immediately turned to an even deeper shade of red.

Suddenly, the bus jerked to a stop and you both lunged forward, your heads knocking into the seat in front of yours.

"Ouch..." you heard Ten groan in pain as he rubbed his head with one hand, the other hand still wrapped around your waist.

"Oh morning Y/N!" Ten said as he yawned while looking at you. Once he realised your flushed face, he immediately looked at his hand wrapped around your waist.

"Oh ummm I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable, you see I-" he was immediately cut off mid sentence with you mumbling in a soft voice,

"It's fine umm well I actually like it a bit...." he chuckled at your reaction as he then placed both his hands around your waist, saying shyly,

"Y/N, I know you might find this a bit weird but....I like...no, I love you. I have since the very first day of school when I laid my eyes on you. I mean I don't expect an immediate answer from you just wanted to-"

"Ten, I love you too. I always have." You said as you smiled at him. He smiled back, a look of great satisfaction and content while he squeezed you into a tighter hug.

"Saranghae Y/N-ah~ and would you do me the honour of being my Girlfriend?"

"Yes, I will Ten and Nado saranghae...oppa~" you said as he kissed you on your forehead, while you were still cuddled up in his warm embrace.

A/N
Done! I did this when I was sick so uhm..cringe much. Ahh I'm sorry it sucks but your support and comments make my day thank you so muchhh I love yall~💞

 Ahh I'm sorry it sucks but your support and comments make my day thank you so muchhh I love yall~💞

They're all so cute, might as well just say that nct members are all kings of aegyo ❤

~Kimchi