26 - haechan (1)

~~~~

requested
romantic / slight fluff
4 parts

~~~~

[ 2nd person pov ]

Yawning, you dragged your suitcase with you into the airport. Today, you were going on a trip to Europe with your school, and the teachers just had to make it a morning flight. You turned on your phone to check the time. 5am. You grumbled about how they should've scheduled a night flight instead but you still made your way to the immigration checkpoint. You made your way into customs and saw a bunch of people somewhere near the entrance. You recognised them as your friends and walked over.

"Y/N!" they called, waving at you excitedly as you gave them a smile.

"Wow are you okay ? You look really tired Y/N. Your eyebags are showing." Hyeji said as she snickered. You rolled your eyes at her comment as she wrapped an arm around your shoulders.

"yea yea, whatever, i'll just take a nap later on the plane." you replied, unfazed by her teasing.

"Is everyone here?" your teacher called out, checking against the list to make sure everyone was present.

"Haechan's group isn't here yet!" a male student you didn't know called out.

Haechan?

The name sounded familiar bur you just couldn't put a face to it. 

This trip was a school trip for your level but all the classes were mixed and put into groups of random students. It explained why you didn't know half of the people here but at least you had your friends with you.

"Alright, once they arrive we'll have to leave straight away or we'll be late. Can anyone contact them?" your teacher asked as someone got out their phone to call Haechan, whoever he was.

"Ugh, Haechan's group is with us ? They're gonna be such pain in the asses." you heard Hyeji grumble next to you.

"Who are they?" you asked her curiously, not understanding her contempt.

"You don't know them Y/N? They're the popular guys, everyone likes them. All the girls, and even guys, like them. Except me. I find them really annoying. They think they're so great and all that. I'd stay away if I were you." she replied, shaking her head as you saw a bunch of boys walk towards your group.

They were a rowdy bunch but they seemed harmless. You shrugged a little as the group of guys reached. Once the teacher confirmed that everyone was present, your group, 1A, left to go and board the plane.

Once in the plane, you closed your eyes, knowing that your flight would be a long one and that you'd get to have a good amount of sleep.

~~~~

You awoke to Hyeji shaking you awake. You rubbed the sleep out of your eyes, stretching your arms as you stood up and got your stuff, walking out of the plane with your friends. The teacher in charge gathered your group to go and pick up your luggage and board the bus after.

Once you reached the hotel, everyone checked in and your teacher asked everyone to regroup again at 6pm so that you could go out for dinner.

You checked the time. 2pm. You had lots of time left so you and your friends decided to walk around the hotel for a bit. Your friend group chatted all the way until the lift and got in. 

The doors were about to close but not before you heard a loud "WAIT" and the doors opened back again. It was Haechan and his group of friends. You remembered their names were Jisung, Chenle, Renjun, Jeno and Jaemin as your friend had explained to you earlier. So these were the school's most popular guys. Well, they were cute so it was understandable. You quickly glanced at them but you didn't expect to make eye contact with any of them. Your eyes met Haechan's as he stared at you, intrigued. Embarrassed, you broke the moment first right before the lift doors opened at the first floor. You and your friends left first and you were left wondering.

Just what was that about?

You decided to shrug it off as you and your friends continued the unoffical tour of the hotel.

~~~~

And here's part one of this imagine ! After i've published all my drafts i'll reopen requests so look forward to that ! ❤ also,, i got kinda confused at the immigrations and customs stuff ao if anything is wrong there, please correct me :(

he cute or wtv

- kimchi