27 - haechan (2)

~~~~

requested
romantic / slight fluff
4 parts

~~~~

[ 2nd person pov ]

"Alright, settle down! Has everyone from 1A gathered?" the teacher-in-charge called out, clearly getting frustrated due to the amount of noise being made in the hotel lobby. Everyone was chatting excitedly about their first day of the trip and what they would be doing the day after. All the teachers present were frowning, probably due to the embarrassment of having such a noisy and rowdy school to handle.

"Quiet down or you'll all settle your own dinners tonight!" one particular teacher shouted out, her threat making the whole bunch of students silent.

Once the teachers had the attention of the students, everyone boarded the buses, making their way to a restaurant about 20 minutes away from the hotel.

~~~~

One group of students consisted of at least 20 people and each group was divided into 2, 1 smaller group to 1 table each. Thank god the restaurant was big enough, business was definitely great that night with that big number of students.

Your group of friends happened to get grouped with Haechan's group, and Hyeji couldn't be any more upset.

"Ugh why them of all people? I dont want to see their faces during my precious meal time!" she complained to you on the bus. You just listened to whatever she had to say, being the good friend you are.

At one point, you looked at the window and found yourself thinking about the eye contact you made with Haechan just earlier. You shook your head.

No, I bet it was nothing. I shouldn't think too much about it.

You thought as your bus finally reached the restaurant.

~~~~

Everyone had settled down and dinner was almost over. Throughout the dinner, you swore you could feel Haechan's eyes staring into your soul but you didn't think too much of it. Maybe his girlfriend or someone was behind you.

Soon, everyone was found chatting again and not liking the crowded and suffocating atmosphere of the restaurant, you excused yourself and went out to have a breather.

Once outside, you leaned on the wall and stared up at the night sky. The stars twinkled brightly and a light, cooling breeze blew across your face.

Suddenly, there was someone next to you. You turned your head to find none other than Haechan, the most popular boy in school standing right beside you. He looked at you, eyes scanning your features.

"What's your name?" he asked, voice soft.

"What?" you answered back, confused at the sudden question. Why would he want to know your name?

"Your name. What is it?"

Still slightly confused, you answered back.

"Y/N. What's it to you?"

You didn't mean to make it sound rude. But he didn't seem to notice so you just looked back up at the night sky.

"A beautiful name for a beautiful person." he whispered.

You couldn't believe your ears. What did he just say? You turned your head, wanting to question him but he had gone back inside.

With this, you were beyond confused. First the eye contact and now this.

Just what is going on?

~~~~

alright so theres gonna be more parts to this than i expected sjdhd but anyway ! hope yall enjoyed this update. im trying to channel some inner Haechan for my next chapter...i dont know how to tho lmao

i dont know how to tho lmao

- kimchi