08 - renjun

~~~~

requested
fluff
1 part

~~~~

[ 3rd person pov ]

It was your daily routine every night to go out to the nearby park to breathe in a breath of fresh air to get rid most of your stress.

Slowly breathing in and out,you turned around to admire the scenery around you.

[ renjun's pov ]

I woke up to the sound of the front door slamming shut.I woke up from my slumber,rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.When I opened my eyes and looked to Y/N's side of the bed,she was gone.I suddenly got panicky and got out of bed to realise her shoes were gone as well.I rushed out of the house,calling for her a few times,shivering in the cold air.

"The park!" I yelped softly,dashing off to the park that was nearby.I roamed around for a bit,keeping my eye out for her familiar figure.

At the sight of her,I immediately ran to her side,surprising her.She sighed in relief at the sight of me."You scared me!" She pouted angrily,hitting me softly on my shoulder.I chuckled,quickly apologising to her.

"Why are you here anyways?" She asked me,playfully nudging me."I got scared.You left without telling me" I pouted,intertwining our fingers together.

"I'm sorry," She replied,swinging our hands."I should've woken you up first"

"it's fine" I spoke,pecking her cheek.I did it multiple times before pecking her on the lips.We stared into each other's eyes,not uttering a word.

A/N

I'm really sorry this update came out late!! I hoped you liked it! thank you for reading! I love y'all~💕 Thanks for the help -heychans

His snaggle tooth is the cutest aksjsj

~Kimchi