28 - haechan (3)

~~~~

requested
romantic / slight fluff
4 parts

~~~~

[ 2nd person pov ]

After dinner, when everyone was back at the hotel lobby, the teacher announced that lights out would be at 11pm and it was free time until then. With that, they dismissed everyone to let them do whatever they wanted.

Most of the students were tired, so they decided to go back to their rooms to rest, including Hyeji and your friends.

"You can go back first, I'm gonna go get some drinks, I think I saw a vending machine somewhere around here. You guys want anything?" you asked, taking out a few coins from your jacket pocket and counting them.

They told you what you wanted and soon after, you parted with them, walking around to try and recall where the vending machine was.

After a few minutes, you turned a right corner and found the vending machine.

You were in the middle of getting drinks for all your friends when you felt somebody next to you.

Figuring that they probably wanted to get a drink too, you quickly got all the drinks, carrying them in your hands and walking off.

Suddenly, the person's hand reached out and grabbed one of the drinks in your hands. Taken aback, you quickly turned around , ready to confront the person.

"Hey! That's..." you started but trailed off.

Him again? What does he want from me this time?

You asked yourself. It was Haechan, yet again.

"Why'd you take that from me? What do you want?" you asked before he sighed and put the drink down.

"I was here to get some drinks but it looked like you needed some help." he replied, taking out some spare change, his attention focused on the vending machine.

"But if you don't need help then you could go ahead first. No one's stopping you." he carried on, bending down to get the drink out.

It seemed like he had a few drinks to get and you were considering leaving first, but for some reason you stayed. You didn't know why but you did. And you even ended up helping him with some of his drinks too.

The both of you walked back to your rooms together in silence. You decided to speak up about what happened earlier outside the restaurant.

"Uh hey, earlier at the restaurant, I was just wondering why you wanted to know my name." you asked softly, not sure if he even heard it.

After a few moments, he answered back, his voice just as soft.

"Ah, that. I just thought that you're really pretty so I wanted to get to know you. Sorry if it weirded you out." he apologised.

Huh. He's not as bad as Hyeji says he is. Maybe she just got a wrong first impression of him.

"Nah, it's fine." you replied back. "But if you really want to get to know me then, why don't we start now. As friends." you proposed, looking up at him.

You realised just how handsome he was. His tanned skin, his eyes, his nose, his lips. Everything about him just somehow looked...perfect.

He just hummed in response before he uttered a "sure."

You smiled. You didn't know you would make a new friend during this trip. But the thought made you warm on the inside.

A new friend, huh? That doesn't sound too bad.

You thought as the awkward silence from before turned into a comfortable one.

~~~~

im trying my best to figure out how to turn this romantic so im contemplating on either restarting this haechan one and try changing the plot or js continue ,, if i continue this it might drag on for too long because idw to rush things uhh im v sorry im kinda having a hard time rn...

please give me ur opinions on this ,, wld yall like me to continue this plot or change it ?

- kimchi