04 - haechan

~~~~

requested : hats102
fluff
1 part

~~~~

[ 3rd person pov ]

Everyday you would get a letter in your locker, giving short words and notes of encouragement. Everyday you wondered who it was but even going to school early to find out didn't work

You opened your locker, discovering another piece of paper. You smiled to yourself as you took the note out of the locker, placing it gently into your pocket to read it once you got to class.

Once you sat down at your desk, you immediately took out the piece of paper and read it carefully.

Dear Y/N(you didn't state to put your name or not so I just did this! Hope you're okay with it)
I hope you have a wonderful day today! I see you've been trying to find out who I am ㅋㅋㅋ If you really are curious, let's meet up at the rooftop during lunch. See you there;)

You smiled at the note. You were happy you were finally able to meet the one who wrote all those cute letters of encouragement to you. When the bell rung, you quickly packed your things and rushed out of the class, ecstatic to meet the person.

You ran to the rooftop and swung the door open. You saw a familiar male figure staring at the sky and you realised that it was him, your crush.

He turned around and smiled warmly at you.

"Hello Y/N" Haechan said softly, walking towards you.

"Surprised?" He said, chuckling softly at your shocked expression. You could only nod at his words, speechless.

"Well, I'm the one who has been writing those letters to you everyday. I actually....."

"You actually...?"

"I actually wanted to confess to you for the longest time now...so, here it goes"

"Y/N, I have liked you for a very long time now..so would you...maybe want to...hang out...sometime...?" He said shyly, but at the same time sincerely.

"Haechan, of course I would!" You said happily grinning from ear to ear. You hugged him instinctively, surprising him, but he soon hugged you back and kissed your forehead.

"Saranghae Y/N-ah~"

"Nado saranghae Haechan-ah"

A/N
And there you have it!! Another chapter completed!! I hope you guys liked it and continue to read my stories!! Thank you so much and I love y'all! 💗

A/NAnd there you have it!! Another chapter completed!! I hope you guys liked it and continue to read my stories!! Thank you so much and I love y'all! 💗

istg, haechan can be so cute but so savage at the same time, his duality shocks me-

And credits to -heychans for helping me with this one...a lot

~Kimchi