05 - doyoung

~~~~

not requested
fluff
1 part

~~~~

[ 3rd person pov ]

g

osh, Y/N is too cute to be true. i wonder how I managed to get such an amazing girlfriend all to muself, god must love me.

Doyoung thought as he stared at his girlfriend doing her homework. He had finished his a few hours ago and had wanted to help Y/N so badly but she insisted on doing it herself as there was an upcoming exam soon and she definitely did not want to fail it.

Her face was all scrunched up as she was trying to think of the solution to a specific question. To many other people, it might've looked ugly, but to Doyoung every inch of her was perfect so he found her absolutely adorable no matter what she did.

"Y/N-ah~!" Doyoung whined as he tried to gain his girlfriend's attention. "Can you please take a break? I promise that whatever you're doing we can come back to it after but right now you really need a break! You look so tired..come on now! Up the bed you go" Doyoung commanded as Y/N unwillingly stood up from her sitting position and shuffled her way to her shared bed with Doyoung.

Smiling in satisfaction that he finally got Y/N to move from her position after 3 hours, he also went with her and sat right next to her.

"Now since you've been studying so much, I should reward you with something nice. How bout a few rounds of cuddles?" Doyoung asked as he saw Y/N smile and immediately nod her head.

Liking the immediate reaction he got out of her, he immediately wrapped his arms around her smaller figure, pulling her into his warm embrace as she sat there ,snuggled up into his chest.

Soon enough, Y/N soon fell asleep in Doyoung's arms as the warmth from his body made her drowsy. He looked at her and chuckled softly thinking to himself.

I can't believe I've got this angel all to myself. She's seriously the most adorable thing on earth. I'm not gonna be like those jerks and leave her. I'll protect her for life.

He then placed his head lightly onto hers, arms still wrapped around her as he slowly drifted off to sleep with her.

A/N
Hi guys! I hope yall like this story!! I tried my best to do it, and I'm really sorry if it's crappy I did it at like 12am..but I tried for you guys so I hope you enjoyed it~ I'm so grateful to all of your support for this book, I really hope you continue to give it lots of love~ I love yall~💖

but I tried for you guys so I hope you enjoyed it~ I'm so grateful to all of your support for this book, I really hope you continue to give it lots of love~ I love yall~💖

He's so cute omg aksjsj king of aegyo?? :0

~Kimchi