07 - jeno

~~~~

requested
romantic
1 part

~~~~

[ y/n's pov ]

It was the middle of the school year when a new student, Jeno, joined our school. Since there was an empty seat next to me, our teacher, Ms Lee, asked him to sit next to me.

After a few weeks of being here in this school, the school recommended Jeno to join the debuting idol group, NCT Dream, in SM Entertainment. He soon became very popular amongst his schoolmates for his angelic voice and visuals. He even sat at the table with the popular boy group and was asked out by a lot of girls...but he rejected them all. Despite his popularity, we became the best of friends.

A few years later

"JENO! YAH! LEE JENO!!" I shouted at him while he was running around the hall like a madman.

"Stop or you're going to-"

*cue jeno falling first face into the floor*

"...fall..."

I immediately rushed to his aid while his knee was bleeding and he was staring at me in awe while I brought him to the infirmary.

"Stop staring at me so much. I'm not that pretty compared to other girls." I said to him as he stared at me in shock, like he was trying to say,

What are you talking about??

I just rolled me eyes at him while carrying his heavy body all the way to the infirmary.

Jeno's POV

When (Y/N) asked me to stop staring at her because she wasn't pretty, I just stared at her in shock as I wondered,

What is she talking about? If she's not pretty, who does she think i rejected all those confessions was for?

She just rolled her eyes at me as we continued towards the infirmary.

(Y/N)'s POV

Once we reached the infirmary, I sat Jeno down on the bed as i asked him through puffs of breaths,

"Yah...why in the world are you so heavy?!"

I sat next to him, panting like crazy. He just shrugged his shoulders as he blankly stated,

"I'm part of a debuting idol group ya know?"

I just shook my head at his excuse while looking around for a bottle of water to drink...I was too tired form carrying Jeno's heavy body.

Suddenly, the school nurse came into the office as she examined Jeno's bleeding knee.

"It's nothing big, just a minor scratch. i just need to put some medicine on it and you're ready to go!"

The nurse exclaimed as she took out a bottle of medicine from the shelf and started applying it on Jeno's knee.

Once outside the infirmary, we started heading back to our classroom for math lesson. Out of the blue, I felt a strong pair of arms push me towards the lockers. It was Jeno. I was suddenly stuck in between Jeno's arms, both at my sides, while I was leaning against the lockers.

Then, I suddenly felt a soft pair of lips on mine. He was kissing me...Jeno, my best friend of for years is standing in front of me right now...kissing me until my knees turned weak and threatened to give way sooner or later.

It felt like heaven. His soft lips moving with mine. It was a dream come true. Suddenly he parted and looked into my eyes, his filled with love.

"(Y/N)-ah...I wanted to tell you this for a long time....I-I love you....a lot. I always have...ever since the day I laid my eyes on you. I-I don't need an answer now though...you can take your-"

He was cut off by me placing my lips on his.Once we parted, I replied back,

"Jeno...I don't need time...I already know my answer...I-I love you too. Ever since we became friends."

He grinned from ear to ear at my answer. Looking me straight inn the eyes, he asked,

"So, would you do me the honour of being my girlfriend?"

"Yes, yes I will."

He gave me his signature smile once more before lightly placing a peck on my forehead.

"I love you (Y/N)-ah~"

"I love you too!!"

I said as we kissed one more time that day.

A/N
I'm really sorry this update was late, my phone got taken away so I couldn't write the story but I tried as soon as I got my phone back so I'm really sorry if it's rushed but ilysm~❤❤

A/NI'm really sorry this update was late, my phone got taken away so I couldn't write the story but I tried as soon as I got my phone back so I'm really sorry if it's rushed but ilysm~❤❤

His visuals are just 👌 ugh my heart 😖

~Kimchi