19 - jisung (1)

~~~~

requested : Jwiisungg
angst
2 parts

~~~~

[ 3rd person pov ]

It was the start of the new school year and (Y/N) excitedly hummed to the tune of her favorite song as she walked to school. Usually, one wouldn't be excited about going back to school, but she definitely was. And if you ask her why, all she will answer you with is,

"Because he is there"

But who is this 'he' you may ask?

Well, it's her one and only boyfriend, Park Jisung. (Y/N) didn't get to see him the whole of the school holidays because he claimed to be very busy and of course, she trusted what he was saying. But little did she know was that he was keeping a secret from her. One that she definitely wouldn't expect nor like in any way.

~~~~

(Y/N) sped up her pace as she walked to the classroom, hoping that Jisung was already there. She opened the doors of the classroom a little too hard, gaining attention from most of the people who were already in class. She flushed a light shade of pink as she bowed her head, quickly walking to her seat which was somewhere in the middle of the classroom.

Jisung, who was her table partner, wasn't in class yet so she took out her notebook and doodled on it for a little while before the door burst open again. (Y/N) raised her head to see who it was.

It's Jisung! He's finally here!

(Y/N) though to herself and was about to call out to him but she soon realized that he wasn't alone. Behind him followed a group of three girls. The one leading them was the notorious Kang Mina. Ever since (Y/N) had been going out with Jisung, Mina had been aiming threats at her and bullying her. But not wanting to trouble Jisung, she kept it to herself.

What was she doing with him? And what was he doing with her?

(Y/N) thought as anger welled up inside of her. She quickly shook her head at the thought.

No, I trust Jisung, he wouldn't do anything to hurt me.

She nodded to herself as she saw Jisung walking closer. Her face lit up in excitement as she called out his name

"Jisung, how are-"

(Y/N) tried to say but Jisung just brushed past her to the back of the room, where she was sitting. He put on an indifferent face as he sat down, but as Mina sat down next to him, the  frown on his face quickly turned into a smile as they started talking until the lesson started.

(Y/N) fumed with anger at the thought of Mina manipulating him until he totally ignored his on girlfriend, and she was going to find out what's going on once and for all.

~~~~

The bell signaling the end of lesson had rung and (Y/N) was packing her stuff to get ready to go home. All of a sudden, Mina and her group of girls, plus Jisung approached her. (Y/N) gulped before looking up at her.

"What do you want, Kang Mina?"

She asked as she eyed the other female, she was standing tall with her arms crossed. She smirked as soon as (Y/N) had started talking.

"Oh, it's not what I want, (Y/N). It's what Jisung wants." She said as she pushed Jisung towards (Y/N). He stared at her for a moment before finally speaking for the first time that day.

"(Y/N), I love Mina now, I'm sorry, but I can't be with you" he said in a monotone voice before walking away, Mina cackling behind him and sashaying her way out of the classroom.

(Y/N) just stood at her desk, with widened eyes and an open mouth.

"Jisung..what has gotten into you..?"

~~~~

Ahhh it's so crappy omgggg. Again. I'm so very sorry it's late :(( I actually wrote one already but felt that it didn't really suit Jisung's character so I changed it. Anyway, there's going to be a part 2 to this and it's still angst, so it's not a happy ending, I hope you stay tuned to that part soon~

I love yall~💓✨

What a cutie~ 💓😍

What a cutie~ 💓😍

~Kimchi