13 - yuta

~~~~

requested : markleesbro
slight angst + fluff
1 part

~~~~

[ 3rd person pov ]

With the keys clinking in her hand, (Y/N) headed back home in high spirits, excited to see her boyfriend and maybe even watch a movie or two with him for a while. Lee Taeyong, her boyfriend of two whole years, loyal to the end and would never do anything to hurt her. That's her description of him, or at least for the time being.

Still in high spirits and actually jumping around a bit, she unlocked the door to her shared house and walked in only to find the whole house in total darkness. Everything was still. Not a single thing made a noise. Or so she thought. Suddenly, a loud gasp could be heard from upstairs.

Feeling scared at the sudden noise, (Y/N) picked up a conveniently placed bat from behind the couch, swung it over her shoulder and slowly made her way towards the noise. She realized that there was a tiny bit of light pouring out from the little gap of Taeyong's bedroom door. She also realized that that was where the noise was coming from. Feeling both curious and afraid, (Y/N) gripped the bat in her hand tightly, letting her other hand get ahold of the door handle firmly before twisting it and opening the door.

A tiny creak could be heard coming from the door as she opened it. She was ready to swing the bat at whoever was there but the mere sight of it was enough to make her gasp out in shock, dropping the bat to the floor with a loud thud.

And there was Taeyong, with another girl in his arms, and he was....kissing her. Hearing the loud thud, the both of them snapped their heads towards her direction in confusion. After taking a good look at (Y/N)'s face, which had probably turned a bright red due to her anger, Taeyong's facial expression darkened considerably.

"J-Jagiya, it's not what you t-think. Really. S-She was the o-one who-" but before he could finish his sentence, the loud sound of (Y/N)'s hand coming into contact with Taeyong's face reverberated across the room. He held his face in shock as (Y/N) started speaking.

"Enough with your excuses. I'm sick of it. I can't take it anymore. You've been bringing her home since a few days ago, haven't you? Don't think I haven't noticed, Taeyong. And don't try to fix it. Just stay away from me. Stay with her instead. I'm sure she'll make you much happier." She snapped at him angrily, whole body trembling.

As Taeyong held his face, he started speaking as well.

"You know what? That sounds perfectly fine to me. I don't need you in my life anymore. Just leave. I don't love you anymore anyway." And with those words, he turned his back to her, going back to that girl, the one who took her everything away from her. (Y/N) stormed out of the room, tears in her eyes.

What made her heart break the most, was the fact that he didn't chase after her, but instead he went back to that...that woman, kissing her passionately it was as if they were the only ones that mattered in the world. She ran, as fast as she could, all the way to the park.

Once reaching the park, the only other place that made her feel comfortable besides the house, her trembling legs gave way, making her fall to the ground. (Y/N) held her face in her hands, sobbing uncontrollably.

Am I not good enough for him? Am I not worth his time? Has these two years meant nothing to him at all?

You thought as you sobbed into you hands, shaking from the cold air around you. Suddenly, your phone vibrated in your pocket, shocking you. You thought that it was Taeyong, so you didn't bother to check it, but it had started to vibrate non-stop and you couldn't stand it so you just unlocked your phone, looking at the messages. She was surprised to see that instead of Taeyong, it was her childhood best friend, Yuta.