14 - jeno

~~~~

requested : JDBangtan
slight fluff + angst
1 part

~~~~

[ 3rd person pov ]

"Jade-ah! Come here for a sec!" Jeno shouted. Jade, being all worried as to why he suddenly called out, came rushing.

"Why? What's wrong? Did something bad happen?" Jade asked, concern evident in her voice. At her reaction, Jeno chuckled softly before replying,

"Nothing's wrong. But you're so cute when you're worried. Umm....I actually just wanted to..." he trailed off, scratching the nape of his neck as a light shade of pink started to form on his cheeks. Jade was confused. If nothing was wrong then...why did he call her for? When she wanted to start talking, Jeno cut her off, saying in a cute and shy tone,

"I just wanted to...um...cuddle with..um...you..." seeing his embarrassed state, Jade couldn't help but find him so adorable that she let out a tiny squeal. Jeno, who was surprised at her sudden emission of noise, turned his head toward her direction, only to see her covering her mouth with her hands, giggling uncontrollably. Seeing her like this actually made Jeno get even more flustered. His cheeks turned a deeper shade of pink as he heard his girlfriend's giggles become more audible.

"Y-Yah....don't l-laugh at m-me....it's e-embarrassing...."Jeno said with his face covered in his hands in utter embarrassment. Jade chuckled lightly before cooing,

"Aigoo my baby wants to cuddle, how cute~" Once she said that, she immediately walk towards where Jeno was sitting and snuggled up into him.

Liking the warmth coming from Jade, Jeno sighed before his eyes fluttered close.

"I love you, Jade."

"I love you too, Jeno."

That was how they thought everything would be for the rest of their lives, that they would be together forever. For the rest of their lives. But what they thought, was far from what the future held.

About 2 months later...

Jade's POV

"Honey! Could you come down for a while! I need to tell you something!"my mum shouted to me from the living room. I was so curious. Why does she sound so happy? Did something good happen? Thinking that it was exciting news, I rushed down and sat next to her on the sofa before asking,

"What's up mum?" She looked at me with shining eyes before replying,

"Honey, I'm going to get married soon!"

If you were going to ask then, yes. My mum is divorced. Well, it wasn't really her decision. It was dad. He left us. Left us for the woman that I now hate the most in this world. She took my Father, she took him away from me. From us.

My Mother was so traumatised at that point of time. From that day on, I hated guys. But when Jeno walked into my life, I was so happy. I have such a caring, sweet and nice guy as my Boyfriend and now, my mum has moved on and she even found someone to marry. I was the happiest girl alive at the moment. But what she said next was a life turner.

"He has a Son your age and he goes to the same school as you! If I'm not wrong I think his name is Lee Jeno....yea that's it! That's his name! You're gonna love your new Brother. He's so polite and kind and caring!"

The smile on my face turned into a frown as I lost all my thoughts. My Boyfriend is going to be my...Brother? But...I don't want to love him as a Brother.....I want to love him as a lover......