Part 14- The explanation

Recab-He said as he slammed the door shut. I started crying even harder until I fell into a deep sleep.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Emily's pov:

"Explain." Ali said. Everyone looked at me like I was some kind of monster.
"So, um, it was two years ago, and Anthony, Jake, Cali and I were all friends. Cali started to date tony, and I started dating Jake. Later on, I found out that Jake cheated on me and I told Cali. Cali went to confront Jake, but him and tony were drunk, and tony raped her and beat her. She broke up with him because of that and he was really angry. He said that he would find her and make her pay. And later on I broke up with Jake. That's it." I said and I felt the warm tears run down my face. It's all my fault. I shouldn't have told her." I said as I covered my face with my hands and started to cry even harder.

"It's not your fault, Em." Jonah said.
"It's Anthony and Jakes fault. We will get her back. I promise." He said and he wiped the tears from my face.

"Wait, what's jakes last name?" Ali asked. 
"Paul." I said. Everyone looked shocked.

"Call Logan. Now." Daniel said and jack picked up his phone and started to call Logan he put him on speaker.

"Yo wassup noodle hair?" Logan said on the other line.
"We need you to come over. Now. It's something really serious." Jack said.

"Oh okay, I'll be there soon." Logan said and hung up.

***
20 minutes later
someone knocked on the door.
"I'll get it." Jonah said and got up.

He came back in with a tall blonde guy.

"What happened?" Logan asked. I explained everything to him. He looked shocked.

"We have to talk to Jake." Logan said

---------------------------
Thanks again plebs love u ❤️
Hehe cliffhanger😏😏😏😏