Part 22- little white lies

ALI'S POV:After a long car ride of me explaining how they should act and what they shouldn't talk about,we finally arrived with 5 minutes to spare. "Omg! Why do we have to wear these!" Em complained. "I agree. I feel like a fish wobbling around. Plus they are hurting my feet." Cali said agreeing with Em. "Stop your complaining! They are not that hard." I said. "Says the person that has probably worn them since birth." Em said sarcastically. "Okay okay ladies ladies. No need to start a fight." Jack said. "You know what noodle head,you try walking in these." Cali said. "Gladly. But let's wait till later. "He said. Em and Cali both glared at him playfully. "Okay. How about we go inside before we start another fight." Jonah suggested. "Gladly I said. Come on follow me." I said. "Hi welcome to Bonne Nourriture. How may I help you?" The lady asked. "Yes we are here with Mr. And Mrs. Poza. I'm their daughter. " I said. "Oh yes. Ms.Poza. Follow me." We followed her to a table where I saw my parents sitting. They got up and came to me. They hugged me as my mom said "Hello honey. I'm so glad you could make it! We haven't seen you in forever." "Nice to see you too mom." I said. "Mom and Dad,these are my friends. Emily,Cali,Zach,Jack,Daniel,Corbyn,and Jonah. Guys these are my parents." I introduced. "Its a pleasure to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Poza." They said shaking their hands and all that jazz. We all sat down and ordered drinks. Almost everyone ordered water except for my parents who ordered wine. "So,Ali. Are you in any relationships right now?" My dad asked. I really wished he hadn't asked that question because he's super protective,but I cant lie to them. "Yes dad. Zach here is my boyfriend." I said. "Oh he is isn't he."My dad said. 'oh no' I thought. "So Zach. Do you gave a job? A successful one I must say." My dad asked eyeing him. "Yes sir. Me and the rest of the boys are in a band called Why Don't We and we just hit one million after about 10 months." Zach said proudly. "Well I think.." Before my dad could finish my mom cut him off."Be nice. He's a teenager. Let him be. Anyway,that's great.Wait,aren't you the boy from the plane?The one that was sitting right next to Ali" My mom asked. "Yes ma'am that was me." He answered politely. "Hi are you guys ready to take your orders?" The waitress asked. "Yes we are. I would like the.."(Okay so I dont know any fancy French food and stuff, so ya.) We all ordered then waited to get our food.

25-30 minutes later:
We were talking about random subjects when the food came. We were eating our food when my dad said."I've been meaning to ask,but how did you and Zach get those marks?" "Well you see Mr.Poza. I needed help so I called Zach to my room. I was straightening Ali's front hair when I accidently burned her. Then, I freaked out and jumped back and then burned Zach cause he was turned around." Cali lied. "Dont be silly Cali. We all know they were.." Em started but got her mouth covered by Jonah. He whispered something in her ear then took his hand off her mouth. It suddenly got very awkward. "Sooo. How's the business?" Cali asked trying to change the subject. "Its doing great.."My dad said. Then he started talking about stocks and all that shit. Surprisingly Cali was actually interested. I found it hilarious.

CALI'S POV:
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS DUDE SAYING! I'm so confused. Like I'm just a kid. I dont understand all this shit. I actually think this dude thinks I care and that I understand. I regret asking about his business. Now I know. NEVER ASK A MAN ABOUT HIS BUSINESS!

ALI'S POV:
"Anyway enough about us. Tell us about you guys." My mom said. "Well we all go to South Beach Arts School (made up)." Corbyn said. "Oh really. Which art do you guys go for?" My dad asked. "Me and the rest of the boys go for music." Jack said. "Me and Cali go for theatre." Em said. " Very nice." My mom said. After that,we finished our meal and my parents paid the bill. As we walked out the door my parents said goodbye. "Bye honey! We will come and see you as soon as we can. We are leaving for England soon,but we will see you as soon as we come back!" My mom said. "Okay mom bye love y'all!" I said as we were walking away."Love you too sweetie. Nice to meet you guys too!" My mom yelled as they got in the car. We got in the car and drove home.