Part 23 ~ the photo

EMILY'S POV:
"I hope you guys have an amazing show!" Me and girls said. We aren't going because we decided to have a girls night. "Okay. Have fun and please dont break anything!" Daniel yelled. "Can't promise a single thing,boo! We all know how clumsy me and Ali are." Cali yelled. "Ya there is a 70% chance we will break something!" Ali yelled. "Well try not to!" Jonah yelled."okay bye! Now leave you plebs!" I yelled. "Bye" they yelled as we close the door. "Okay let's get this night started!"I yelled." YASSS!" They yelled.

JONAH'S POV:
This show is fucking amazing. Like,what!? The fans are so nice. Right now we are doing a meet and greet for the VIP's. "Hey can I get a pic of you guys holding me all across you guys?" A girl asked. "Sure." Jack said. We picked her up and took the photo.

30 girls later(that sounds weird idk why tho😂):
We are finally almost done. Just two more girls. "Hey can we get a pic of one of us kissing Zach and one Kissing Jonah?" "Sure get over here Jacob." I said. "What's up with everyone calling me Jacob?" He said. "Dont worry about it." I said. I went to kiss the girl on the cheek,but she turned her head and it resulted in her kissing my lips. The girl that took the photo took it and the other girls ran off. "Okay what the heck just happened?" I asked slowly. "I dont even know man." Zach said. We then went back stage to get ready for the show.

EMILY'S POV:
Me and the girls were all dancing when I decided to check my phone. 'One unread message from Mom' it read.
M-Hey Sweetie
E-Hey mom
M-How are you?
E- I'm good mom.
M-Good to hear. What are you doing?
E- Hanging out with Ali and Cali.
M- okay I'll go so you can hang out. Bye!
E-bye mom.
Somehow after that I got lost in the depths of Instagram.'@_.herronjonah._ has tagged you in a photo.' I went and check it out. It was a photo of these two girls kissing Jonah and Zach. The caption was 'Sorry @most.hated.emily and @pozaali,but we stole your manz.' "Omg this bish finna get killed!" I yelled. "What happened?" Ali asked. "This hoe and her friend are kissing Zach and Jonah." I said mad. "You have got to be kidding me!!" Ali yelled. "Nope.Look at this photo." I said showing her. "Omg." She said almost in tears. I all of a sudden grabbed a plate and slammed it on the ground and fell to the ground.I was about to cry with her until Cali said "Guys let's just wait until they get home and we will talk about it." "But it hurts." Me and Ali said crying. "Okay I'll go get the chocolate, blankets,and turn on Netflix." Cali said. "Okay. Me and Em will get the blankets and pillows and we can build a fort." Ali said. "Okay let's got this started." Cali said as she walked away. Me and Ali got blankets and started on the fort.

CALI'S POV:
I swear when those boys get home,they are getting it. I will fight them. Imma a strong women and no one can tell me otherwise. U dont get to hurt my friends and get away with it. I got the chocolate,Ice cream,and lots of candy and brought it to the living room where they finished the fort. "Let's get this party started!" I yelled. I let them pick the movie and we ended up wathcib (favorite movie).

2 HOURS LATER:
The girls both fell asleep during the movie,while I on the other hand is still awake. All of a sudden I hear keys through the door and 5 boys walked in. I stood up and crossed my arms looking at them.Their laughing died down and they looked at me confused. "What's the matter with you?" Corbyn asked while I was staring madly at Jonah and Zach. I ignored his question and asked "What the fuck is actually wrong with you two?" I asked as I walked closer. "What do you mean?" Zach asked. "You know what I fucking mean. Dont act like you guys forgot!" I yelled. "Babe,chill. What's this about?" Daniel said as he came and put his arm around me. I calmed down but only a little bit. "You guys are legit fucking retards. I bet you didnt think you would hurt "What's the matter with you?" Corbyn asked while I was staring madly at Jonah and Zach. I ignored his question and asked "What the fuck is actually wrong with you two?" I asked as I walked closer. "What do you mean?" Zach asked. "You know what I fucking mean. Dont act like you guys forgot!" I yelled. "Babe,chill. What's this about?" Daniel said as he came and put his arm around me. I calmed down but only a little bit. "You guys are legit fucking retards. I bet you didnt think you would hurt their feelings!" I yelled. "I'm so Confused." Jonah said. "You know what, you,my dear,need to go to bed. Its late." Dani said as he tried to pull away,but I wouldn't budge. I just glared at them. Then all of a sudden I just slapped them. Hard. "Oww what the fuck!!" They yelled. "What was that for!" Jonah yelled. I didnt say anything I just glared. "Thats it. Come with me." Daniel said as he threw me over his shoulder and walked upstairs."IM NOT DONE WITH YOU TWO!" I yelled. "Yes you are now go to bed." Daniel said putting me on my bed. He tucked me in and gave me a kiss. "Goodnight."He said. "Goodnight"I said. "Btw prepare the boys for tomorrow. Help them get ready for their funeral." I said turning on my side. "Okay good night" he said walking out and closing the door. I then fell asleep.
-------
Hey guys thanks for 1.41k if u have any comments , questions Or anything regarding the story feel free to ask ❤️