Part 17- the news

Recap-"Okay,so we have some good news and bad news." He said."Well,what is it?" Corbyn asked. "The good news is you can go home tomorrow, the bad news is..."

Ali's POV:
"The bad news is that it seems as if some wounds got Infected,so we will have to give you pills for that." He said. "Thats not that bad." Cali said. "I'm not finished Mrs.Fox. We ran a rape kit and it came back positive with two different types of semen,but negative for pregnancy.Also,I wanted to tell you that the reason you are here is because you were severely dehydrated and starved. You also had a great lack of sleep." He finished. I looked around and saw everyone either look mad or sad. Me im all the emotions.I looked over at Cali and she looked glad? "Thank you Doc." Cali said as calm as ever. After that the doc left to leave us alone. "I swear to god imma kill them!?" Dani yelled. "Calm down everyone. Dani sit." Cali said."How the hell are you so calm?" Jonah asked. "Well,you see, I'm not calm. On the inside I'm every emotion you could think of. I just hide it more  easily than y'all." She said. "Hey guys could you leave the room please? I need to talk to her." Em asked. "

EMILY'S POV:
"Hey you sure your okay?" I asked. "Nope not one bit. I mean this has ready happened twice. I mean I'm glad they are locked up,but they will get out soon." She said scared."Trust me we wont let anything happen to you again." I said. "Okay I trust you. Wait,do they know?" She asked. "Yes I told them. They knew Jake. Thatshow we found you." I said. "Okay. Everyone can come back in now."

2 HOURS LATER
Ali's POV:
We are all back at the house except for Dani and Cali. He decided to stay with her. I was in my room when Zach bursts into the room. "Can we please talk about it now." He whined. "Fine,but what is there to ta.." I tried to say ,but cut off by him kissing me. I immediately kissed back while he pushed me against the wall. He started kissing my neck leaving purple marks on it. He then stopped and took off his shirt where I saw he had a 6-pack. "Like what you see?" he ask. I laughed and said "Very Much" He reconnected our lips. He pushed me on the bed and took off my shirt.
I'm not gonna get into too much detail but let's just say,things got heated.