Part 20- The call

ALI'S POV:
We are all at Chick-fil-a eating and talking. Well basically we are arguing. "I'm telling you Cali a tomato is a vegetable." Dani said. "Ya it is. Did you even go to school." Jack said. Corbyn and Jonah agreed. "Oh course I did smartass. I'm still in school like you." Cali said. "Thats it let's settle this once and for all. If us girls win you have to be our servants,let us do your make up for your next show,and dance for us." Cali said with a smirk nd her arms crossed. Me and Em both said "Yup we totally agree." "Okay and if we win you have to be our servants and we get to do your make up for the day." Dani said while all the guys agreed. "Okay deal,dumb ass" Cali said while shaking his hand. "I'll look it up!" I said. I grabbed my phone and typed in safari 'is a tomato a fruit or a vegetable?' I look through and most of them said fruit. "Sorry Danielson,but it says that a tomato is a fruit. You lose suckas"I said. "You have got to be kidding me. Someone else look it up." Dani said. Corbyn took out his phone and typed on it. "Sorry Dani. We did lose. A tomato is a fruit." He said. "Dang it" Dani said. "Ha.ha. I win you lose na nee na nee boo boo!" Cali cheered. We all laughed at what Cali said. "What?" She asked. "Nothing your just so pure and innocent. Your just like a little kid." Jonah said. "Ha. I guess." She said. "Everything okay?" Em asked. "Ya sure.totally." She answered. Me and Em both look at her with the 'we know your lying' look. "We are gonna talk about this later. Anyway we are SO gonna tourture you guys and I hope your fans like the makeup." Em said. Dani rolled his eyes and said whatever. All of a sudden I got a call.
(A-Ali M-Mom)
A- Hello?
M-Hey sweetie
A-Hey mom whatcha need
M-Oh you know. Just checking up on you
A-Awww thanks, I'm doing Fine. How about you?
M-Im doing alright. The real reason I called is because I wanted to know if you and your friends wanted to have dinner with us at Bonne nourriture(made up fancy French restaurant name). I want to meet these friends you are always with.
A- okay. Sure. What time?
M-ummm. 7:00.Also,I am putting $500,000 on your card for dresses and tuxes.
A-Okay mom. Thank you.
M-No problem. I have to go. Love you sweetie.
A-Love you too mom.
I hung up the call and looked at everyone. "Who was that?" Jack asked. "It was my mom. She wants us to go to dinner with her and my dad." I replied. "What time and where?" Cobyn asked. "7:00 and at Bonne Nourriture." I said. " Bonne Nourriture!?" They all said. "Ya what about it." "Oh you know. Its only the most fanciest restaurant in LA." Zach said. "Dont worry. My mom out $500,000 on my card to go shopping." I said like it was nothing. Everyone had their eyes open wide."What? Its not my fault my parents own Poza Enterprises." I said. "You know what. I'm dont with life.Peace!" Cali said as she got up and walked away with her hands as peace signs. "There is literally something wrong with my girlfriend." Dani said. "Ya there is. I'm definitely praying for her tonight." Em said. "Heyyyy. I heard that."She said coming back. "Sorry. Not my fault." He said back. "Okay before you guys get into another stupid argument let's go. Its 2:00 now so we have 5 hours before we have to be there." I said getting up and throwing our trash away. We all got in the car and we were on our way to the mall.
---------------------
Hey guys srry I'm not doing more recabs ❤️