Part 16 "the hospital"

Recab-I heard punches from downstairs somehow I kicked down the door and run downstairs to find....... to be continued
|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~
When I got downstairs I found Jake and Anthony being arrested. I looked at everybody else and they had bruises and cuts on their faces and all over their bodies.
"Hey Em, what happened?" I asked.
"I'll explain later,but what happened to you?" She asked.
"Umm. I had a little run in with Jake."
"That bitch." I heard Zach say. " I'm fine really. Did you guys find Cali?" I reasurred
"Yes,they have her in an ambulance on her way to the hospital and if your wondering where Dani is,he's with her." Jack said.
"Well,then what are we waiting for? Let's get to the hospital and you better explain on the way there." I said while we walked to the car. We got in and Em started to explain.
"Okay,so we were in the basement when Zach pointed out that you weren't here,so using the force of all of us,except Cali obviously,and we broke down the door. Dani stayed with Cali while we ran to find you. We then ran into Jake and Anthony and we knew they were up to something. Corbyn asked where you you were and they look dumbfounded,so I punched them square in the face,which started a huge fight. It resulted in them being beat and the police coming in and stopping everything. They asked us question like what's going on so we explained it. The ambulance came in and went to the basement to being out a past out Cali,so they left to the hospital and then you come down."
"Okay that makes sense I guess." I said as we arrived. We walked into the hospital and saw Dani in the waiting room with his head in his hands.
"Everything okay there,Dani?" Jonah asked. He suddenly jerked up. "Oh ya. They haven't called her name yet. I guess they are doing tests or whatever." He said. "Okay well then let's wait." I said as he sat down.
2 hours later:
We all were sitting in the waiting room bored AF. I was sitting next to Zach while we were holding hands. All of a sudden we heard "Cali Fox." From a Doctor. We all stood up and walked to him. "Yes,Doctor?" Em asked. "She's ready for visitors. Follow me." He said. We followed him down the hall. "Is everything okay with her?" Dani asked worried. "Yes everything's fine. There's a few things that we still have to do,so we will have to keep her for one or two days." He replied.At that moment we all released a breath of relief. "Okay here we are. I'll give you guys a few minutes." He said. "Thanks Doc." I said as we walked in. When we got into the room we saw a very pale and tired looking Cali hooked up to a bunch of machines. Once the door closed she woke up. "Hey guys." She said smiling. All of us immediately hugged her. "Guys, can't breathe please let go." She said with a little laugh. We all let go and started laughing a little but. I sat on one side of the bed with Em and Dani in the other,holding her hand." Golly we are so glad you are okay. We nearly had a heart attack." Jack said. She stared laughing a little but. "I'm just glad we found you in time. Who knows what they would' would've done to you. I can't lose my best friend."Em said almost crying. Suddenly the door opened and revealed the doctor that brought us here. "Okay,so we have some good news and bad news." He said."Well,what is it?" Corbyn asked. "The good news is you can go home tomorrow, the bad news is..."
_____________________
Thanks Cali and Emily ❤️
CLIFFF HANGER.HAHAHA