Part 29- Why that Dare?

"Ok your dare is to kiss Daniel" Peyton said.

"On the lips" Emily said with a worried face.

"Yep" Peyton replied.

"Okay there's a slight problem with th-" Emily tried to say but was cut off by Peyton.

"C'mon! Don't be such a pussy" Pey said.

"HA! she called you a pussy!" Logan said.

" I'm not a pussy." Em said.

"Then kiss him, u aren't dating one and neither is he." Peyton said and raised her eyebrow.

I saw em look over at Jonah with a worried face and then looked back at Daniel.

"Ima just get this over with" she said and without thinking about it kissed Daniel. His cheeks turned redder than Zachs.

I noticed Jonah getting pissed and he got up and ran out the door as Emily followed him.

"why is he mad they aren't dating" Peyton said.

" well actually they are that's what Em was trying to tell you before you cut her off" I replied to her.

< Emily's pov>

I ran after Jonah. he was a fast runner and by the time he stopped we where really far away from cali's house

" WHY TF DID U KISS HIM? " Jonah started screaming at me as my eyes got watery.

"I DON'T KNOW JONAH, IT WAS A DARE BUT IT MEANT NOTHING TO ME" I replied as i felt tears falling down my cheeks.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY YOU ARE DATING ME" Jonah screamed at me louder.

" I TRIED SHE CUT ME OFF" I tried screaming at him but i just burst into tears, and ran back to the house not looking back to see if he followed me.
I walked back into