Chapter 9

After chasing Jacob we sat on the ground. "So you're not mad at me? I mean with the scars and all." Jacob asked. "No. Not at all." I reassured him. "Why? I hurt you!" He shouted quickly standing up. "And it's not your fault." I stood up and pulled on his arm. "Yes it is! It's my fault you're scarred for life!" "Jacob look at me." I grabbed his face and made him look me in the eyes. "Jacob this is not your fault. It was an accident." I said sternly. He looked down in shame. "I didn't mean to hurt you." He whispered so quiet I barely heard him. I nodded.

"I know you didn't. That's why I don't blame you for anything." "You have the prettiest eyes." Jacob said looking me in eyes. I smiled and blushed I always hated my eyes (picture above). "Thank you." I said and he smiled "I only speak truth." He said and I laughed. "You're so sweet." He smiled down at me. "I know." He said and we got up. "Can we see Billy I haven't seen him yet." I asked. "Sure he'll love to see you." We walked to his house, hand in hand, and I saw the same little red house I used to hang out at what seems like a lifetime ago.

I smiled. We walked into the house and I saw Billy watching a baseball game. "Dad I'm home and I brought home an old friend." Jake said to Billy. Billy sighed probably expecting Bella which I heard from the guys is a 'Stupid leech lover who plays with Jacob's heart.' He turned around and looked shocked to see me, instead of Bella. "Jake who's this?" Billy asked with a smile. I smiled back at him. "I'm Aqua. Aqua Uley. I used to come around here when I was little." I told him.

"Now I remember! Little Sea! Come give uncle Billy a hug." I walked over to him and gave him a hug. He's not actually my uncle but he's like one. "Where have you been?" He asked me. I shrugged "Here and there once or twice." I said and he smiled. "Want to watch the game with me?" He asked and I nodded.

*2 Days Later
Today was my first day of Forks High. I was currently adjusting my dark blue beanie and I smiled. I walked downstairs and saw the guys stuffing their faces as usual. "Sam, am I walking or being picked up after school?" I asked him as I grabbed an apple. "Um..... just look for one of the guys. If you don't see any of us then just walk home." I shrugged and nodded. "Then I'm off." I said as I grabbed my book bag.

I started walking to school. While I was walking, I saw a sandy colored wolf watching me. Seth. I waved to him. He wagged his tail and barked. When I made it to the Forks border Seth stopped and whined. "I'll see you later Seth." I said and I kept walking until I got to school. I saw the Cullens standing by their cars with Bella. They saw me and waved and I waved back. I saw Jasper walking over to me.

Everyone in the parking lot was staring at me shocked. I didn't know if they were staring at me  because of my scars or because I was new. Probably both.

"Hey Aqua what are you doing here?" Jasper asked me. I smiled at him. "I go here now, even though school's only in for a few more months." I said and he smiled at me. "I guess that means I get to spend more time hanging around you." He nudged me. "Well then you are very lucky Mr. Texan." I said walking to the entrance of the school. "Can you show me around?" I asked Jasper. "Of course, follow me ma'am." He said. We walked up the steps of the school. "Can I see your schedule?" He asked and I handed it to him.

"We have mostly every class together except art. Which is your last hour." He noted and I nodded. "Okay well let's go. I don't want to be late my first day here." I said. We walked to Spanish everyone was looking at us. "Why are they looking at us?" I asked. "One because you're new. Two because you're like really tan. Third because of your 'accident'." He said. "Of course." I mumbled but I knew he heard.

We got to class early so I gave my teacher the pass and he handed me my books. I sat next Jasper and we talked until the bell rang. People started filling into the room. We were watching a movie in Spanish but I weren't listening because me and Jasper were writing notes to each other.