Chapter 14

I woke up happy that it was Saturday I walked downstairs the pack as always, was there. "It's Saturday! Whoo! No school!" I sat at the table and saw everyone but Jacob. "Where's Jacob?" I asked hesitantly. "Bella needed Jacob to check out a vampire smell at her house." Sam said stiffly. "Oh." Was all I said.

Jacob came back an hour later and he said a vampire named Victoria was after Bella. Apparently a vampire broke into her house and kept Charlie alive, they think the vampire is working for Victoria. So the Cullens needed the pack's help to guard Bella's house while they fed. The pack was taking shifts with the Cullens. It wasn't an easy alliance but in the next few days they at least tried to work together.

My birthday is on Friday and today is Thursday. Jacob and I made up so today we decided to hang out. "So where do you want to go?" Jacob asked swinging our hands. "The garage. I'm sure we can find something to do." I said. He smiled and we walked to his house. "So I heard your friends are coming tomorrow for your birthday." He said. I nodded. "YeP Percy, Annabeth, Grover, Piper, Nico, and Leo." I said.

We made it to the garage. "So should I be worried about any of them?" He asked. "Well, Leo's my ex plus the fact that they are all demigods. Different godly parents, different powers, different fighting styles." I told him as we made it his garage. "Who's their parents?" He asked while tuning up his motorcycle. "Percy is a son of Poseidon, my half brother. Annabeth is a daughter of Athena, Grover is a satyr half goat half human descendent of Pam, Piper is a daughter of Aphrodite, Nico is a son of Hades, and Leo is a son of Hephaestus." I said.

"Do any of them have powers?" he asked. "Everyone has a power except Annabeth. Percy has the same powers as me. Grover can play a reed and make different stuff happen with different songs. Piper can Charmspeak she can make people do whatever she wants. Nico can summon the dead, talk to the dead, shadow travel, and control underworld creatures. Leo can summon fire with his hands and he is fireproof." I said.

"I wish I was a demigod it sounds awesome." Jacob said. "No you don't. Being a demigod means your life is always put in danger by monsters, you could be killed by a god that doesn't like you, you could make a ton of enemies, and being a child of the big 3 is even more dangerous." I said. "Big 3?" "Children of Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades. They're more powerful than any other demigod. So me, Percy, Nico, Hazel, Jason and Thalia are some of the most powerful demigods." I said.

"So are all of you guys related?" He asked. "I guess technically we're all cousins but if you can date anyone as long as they don't have the same godly parent." I told him. "Can we get some frozen yogurt?" I asked him. "Sure. My treat. I would do anything for my beautiful girlfriend." he said and kissed my cheek. I smiled. "I would say no it's my treat but to be honest I don't have any money." I said he just chuckled as we rode in the rabbit. I turned on the radio. 'Wanted' by Hunter Hayes came on. "This is my song for you." Jacob said to me quickly looking at me and holding my hand.

Jacob started singing, he's not bad. I smiled and blushed as he kept looking at me. After the song finished we made it to the frozen yogurt shop. We both smiled and ran inside. We both got inside and made our frozen yogurt. We sat at a table and ate our frozen yogurt. We started talking about random things. "Here I thought you would want this back." He handed me the bracelet he gave me when we first started dating, I smiled. "Thank you Jacob." I kissed his cheek.

"You missed." He said cheekily. I kissed his other cheek. "You missed again." He pointed to his lips I giggled. I kissed his lips and he kissed back. I pulled away. I got a phone call. I was confused.

"Hello?"

"Hey Aqua how's my favorite person in the world?" Paul stated.

"What did you do Paul? How did you even get this number?" I asked.