Chapter 17

*Bella's P.O.V.
"Hey you made it." Angela said hugging me. "Hey. What did you think of my speech? Too easy breezy, too self helpful, you hated it?" Jessica asked. "No I think you pretty much nailed it." I said. "Yeah? It was like I was born to lead right?" She asked. "Ooo I love this song, let's go." Angela said. I turned around and saw Jake, Quil, Embry, and Aqua. But Aqua was standing as far away from Jacob as possible. The small group walked up to me. "What are you doing here?" I asked looking at Jacob.

"You invited me remember?" Jacob said looking down at me. "What was my right hook too subtle for you? That was me uninviting you." I said looking at him slightly annoyed. "Look Bella I'm sorry. About you know... the kiss and your hand. I'd blame it on the whole inner animal thing but really it was just me being an ass and I'm sorry. But I brought you something. Graduation present." He held up a bracelet with a hand carved wold charm on it. "I made it myself." He said.

"Wow you made this?" I asked it was really​ beautiful. Jacob nodded. "It's really pretty. Thanks." Alice walked down the stairs and froze​, I knew she was having a vision. "I'll be right back." I walked over to Alice. "Alice what did you see?" I asked. "The decision's been made." She said. "What's going on?" Jake asked. "You're not going to Seattle?" I asked she shook her head."No. They're coming here." She said. The Cullens, Jake and his friends, and I walked upstairs and gathered in a room.

"They'll be here in four days." Alice said looking at everyone. "This could turn into a blood bath." Carlisle said. "Who's behind it?" Edward asked Alice. "I didn't see anyone I recognized. Maybe one." Alice said. "I know his face. He's a local Riley Beirs. He didn't start this." Edward said shaking his head. "Whoever did is staying out of the action." Alice said. "They must be playing with the blind spots in your vision." Carlisle said. "Wait if the army is coming then there isn't enough for us to protect town." Jasper said coming to a gruesome conclusion.

"Hold up what damn army?" Jacob asked. "Newborns our kind." Carlisle said. "What are they after?" Embry asked. "They were passing around Aqua's and Bella's scent. A red blouse and a stuff wolf." Alice said. "They're after Aqua. What the hell does this mean?" Jacob asked. "It means and ugly fight, with lives lost." Jacob looked at Quil and Embry they nodded. He quickly looked at Aqua who was biting her lip nervously. "Alright we're in." Jacob said.

"So are demigods." Aqua said. "Please you'll just get yourselves killed." Edward scoffed. Great he already told everyone. Blabber mouth. And Jacob of course told the pack, well he didn't tell them it just slipped his mind. "We're trained to fight monsters. This is what we do. Besides you'll need all the help you can get. Plus almost all of us possess a power that we can use to our advantage." She said. "Like what?" Carlisle asked clearly interested.

"Me and Percy have the power over water. We can do almost anything with it. Including healing ourselves and other by just one touch. Annabeth doesn't have powers but she's the most trained she can defeat anyone of us. Piper can charmspeak people into doing whatever she wants like making people turn on each other. Grover can play a flute or a reed or something and make animals or make some strong weeds to grow to trap the enemy. Nico has power over the dead and darkness. He can summon the dead to help us, he can walk into shadows and appear in another place, he can also take energy from living things so he can become more energized. Leo has the power over fire he can make fire appear anytime he wants and he's fireproof. Plus all of us are trained so we're not defenseless." Aqua said.

"No. You guys would get yourselves killed no way." Bella said talking about both demigods and wolves. "I wasn't asking for permission." Jacob said sassily. "Edward." Bella pleaded with him. "It means more protection for you." Edward said. "Jacob, do you think Sam will agree to... an understanding?" Carlisle asked. "If it means protecting Aqua he'll do anything. Plus as long as we get to kill some vampires." Jacob said.

"Jasper?" "They'll give us the numbers. The newborns won't even know they exist. It'll give us an edge." Jasper said. "We'll need to coordinate." Carlisle said. "Carlisle their going to get hurt." Bella said. "We'll all need some training. Fighting newborns needs the knowledge that Jasper has. You're welcome to join us." Carlisle said. "Name the time and the place." Jacob said. "Jake, Aqua you don't know what you're getting yourself into." Bella said.

"I'm sure fighting a vampire is much easier than fighting a hydra or Kronos." Aqua said. "Bella this is what we do. You should be happy. Look at us. Working together. You are the one who wanted us to get along remember?" Jake said.

*Aqua's P.O.V. Training
Currently me and the pack were on our way to training. I was riding on Sam's back. We emerged from the trees. When we got there I jumped off of Sam and stood next Percy.

"Got your weapons?" Percy asked. I nodded and smiled wide. "Every single one." I said. He smiled and we paid attention to what the Cullens were saying. "They don't trust us enough to be in their human forms." Edward said. "They came, that's what matters. Can you translate?" Carlisle asked Edward, who nodded. Bella looked at Jacob.

"Hey Jake." Sam bared his teeth when Carlisle came closer. "Welcome. Jasper has experience with newborns. He can teach us how to defeat them." Carlisle said. "They want to know how newborns differ from us." Edward said. "They're a great deal stronger than us. Because their own human blood lingers in their tissues. Our kind is never physically more powerful than in our first several months in this life."

Jasper nodded at Carlisle and stepped up to start explaining everything. "Carlisle's right. That's why they're created. A newborn army doesn't need thousands like a human army. But no human army can stand against them. Now the two most important things to remember are, first never let them get their arms around you, they'll crush you instantly. Second never go for the obvious kill they'll be expecting that. And you will lose. Emmett!" Jasper said. "Don't hold back." Jasper said.

"Not in my nature." Emmett said. Emmett ran at Jasper and Emmett pushed Jasper back. Emmett threw Jasper in the air and Jasper landed on the ground but instantly got up. They ran to each other. Emmett tried to punch Jasper but he ducked and grabbed his shoulder and pushed him down. "Never lose focus." Jasper said. Next was Edward and Carlisle. Carlisle nodded and they ran to each other.

Carlisle slid under Edward while Edward jumped. They ran to each other again. Edward grabbed Carlisle by neck. But Carlisle threw Edward off of him. Carlisle was trying punch Edward but Edward blocked his moves. Until Edward pushed Carlisle down by his chest. Edward stood up and Jasper said, "One more thing." Edward focused on Jasper. Carlisle jumped up pinned Edward down. "Never turn your back on your enemy." Jasper said like it was obvious with a slight eye roll. I giggled and Jasper gave me a small smile.

Next was Jasper and Rosalie. Rosalie tried to swing on him but he ducked. She tried to swing the other way but Jasper grabbed her arm and flipped her. After that was Jasper and Alice. But she has the advantage, so does Edward. Jasper tried to grabbed her but she step sided. He tried again and she dodged it. Jasper ran to her but she cartwheeled to the other side.

Jasper tried to swing on her but she kept dodging. He grabbed her arms and tried to kiss her but she got out of his arms and disappeared. Jasper looked around and didn't see her. She jumped from the tree onto his back. She pecked his lips and he smiled lovingly at her.