Chapter 26

Bella and Emmett decided to arm wrestle in the woods to see who was stronger. "5 bucks on Bella." I said to Seth. "You're so on." He said when he saw Emmett bring a huge boulder. "Don't hurt yourself Emmett." Edward said. "I want to join in on this bet, my money's on Bella." Jasper said. "Please Emmett's clearly going to win. I join too." Rosalie said. Emmett and Bella both put one arm behind their backs. 

"Alright on 3... 1. 2. 3." Jasper counted down. Emmett was winning at first but Bella was beginning to push his arm back and he frowned.

Emmett groaned from trying to push Bella's arm down. Bella won and broke the boulder in the process. Jasper and I cheered. "I believe that's 5 bucks each." I said and Jasper and I held out our hands and Rosalie and Seth gave us the money. "Never bet against this awesomeness." I said. "Did you see that?" Bella asked surprised in herself. She started breaking the boulder and we laughed. Except Emmett he's a sore loser. "You got that right." Edward said. Bella looked behind everyone and saw some sunlight. She stepped in it and she glittered. It looked like diamonds.

Seth, Leah, Jacob and I were finally able to go home in La Push since the baby drama was over. Everyone went sperate ways except Seth he stayed by my side. "Do you want me to stay?" He asked. I shook my head. "No go see your mom I bet she's worried about you." Seth smiled kissed my cheek and ran off. I walked to Sam's house and walked up to the door. I pushed the door open and yelled, "HONEY I'M HOME!!" Everyone came running to the door.

"Aqua? What are you doing here?" Emily asked. "I missed home so I decided to come back." Emily ran up and hugged me. I was crushed in a bear hug by the others. "So what about the others?" Paul asked. "They went home too." I said.

"I'm just glad my baby sister is back." Sam said and I laughed. "So what I'd miss?" I asked. "Paul and Rachel are getting married." Quil said. I ran and hugged Paul. "Oh my gods! I'm so happy for you! I never thought you would be the kind of person to settle down!" I said. Paul laughed. "So did we miss anything in your love life?" Paul asked. "It's complicated." I said honestly. "We have time. By the way you left your phone here and we were snooping through it so it's dead and we don't know where you charger is." Jared said.

I groaned. "I don't have one. I need Leo to send me one. And about my love life. Do you really want to know?" I asked. "Guuuurl we want to know every detail." Jared said in a high voice and he snapped his fingers. "Shut up, okay..." I started to explain what happened with Jacob and I and how Seth and I are now dating.

"You went on a date?!" They yelled. "Yes. What's the problem?" I asked. "You're 16 you're to young to be dating!" Sam said. "We'll kill him." Quil said. I groaned. "You guys had no problem when I was dating Jacob. It's Seth we're talking about. It's not like I'm dating Paul." I said. "Hey! What's that supposed to mean?" Paul asked offended. "Exactly how it sounds." I said. "Well I'll be right back. I need to go do something." Sam said putting on his jacket.

"Ooo I want to come." I said. I jumped up and followed him. We started walking to Jacob's house. "Man you reek Aqua." Sam said referring to the vampire smell. "So what I'm hearing is my big brother wants a hug?" I said and started chasing him. I caught up to him and hugged him. He eventually hugged me back. "So what are we doing?" I asked. "Making amends with Jacob there can't be any more division in the packs." He said. "So you want to apologize?" I asked and he shrugged.

"I don't want to do this, I change my mind." Sam said standing a little ways away from Jacob's garage. "It was your idea now come on." I said. We made it the rest of the way to Jacob's garage. Sam just stood outside. I pushed him in the garage. Jacob looked at us, stopped whatever he was working on and stood up. Sam just walked up to him and shook hands without saying a word. I smiled as they made amends.