Chapter 11

I woke up to my annoying brother. "AQUA WAKE YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!!" Sam yelled. I groaned. He quickly pulled the blanket off of me and I shivered. "Okay I'm up." I said. I quickly took a shower got dress and did my hair and a little make-up. I saw Emily, and the pack downstairs. "Hey Aqua love your shirt." Sam said. "Thanks." I smiled. "Hey Aqua do you want to hang out after school?" Jake asked. I smiled. "Sure. Where?" I asked.

"Either the beach and/or the garage." He said. "And the garage." I said. He smiled. "We can work on the rabbit it won't start." He said. "That works. Bye guys later." I said. I waved at everyone and made my way to school. I got to school in about 20 minutes. I saw the Cullens but not Edward and Bella. I walked over to them. "Guess who's back." I said. "Well if it isn't our little sister." Emmett said and messed up my hair. "Hey! Not the hair!" I said and started fixing my hair.

I jumped on the back of Emmett's jeep and said. "Kneel before me! For I am queen of the jeep!" I said. Emmett jumped up and stood beside me. "I, Emmett Cullen, am king of this jeep! And I declare-" I pushed him off the jeep he fell on his butt. I laughed and said, "This is MY jeep and I am stealing it because I love it." I hopped in the front seat and locked the door. Enmett banged on the window. I stuck my tongue out at him.

I laughed at his attempt to get in the jeep "Open up!" "You know I can totally hot wire this car and drive away!" I said. I looked at the bottom of the steering wheel and kicked of the cover. I quickly pictured the process of hot wiring It. "No! No! Don't do that to my baby! It would be ruined!" He yelled. I sat by the window and put my ear by it. "What was that. I can hot wire the car and keep it? Why that's awfully generous of you Emmett." I said. He started to freak out more.

"No! No!" He said. I laughed and got out of the car. "My baby!" He said and hugged the car. "Way to be over dramatic." Rosalie said to Emmett. "I am not!" He said. The bell rang. "Come on Jaz we need to get to class." I said and pulled him into the school. First hour past by in a blur. Me and Jasper walked to English. "We're learning about The Civil War today." Jasper said. "How do you know?" I asked. "Because I looked ahead in the text book." He said.

"I love learning about The Civil War but Greek Mythology is the best." I said. "No no no no. The Civil War is history. Greek Mythology is just a myth hence the name MYTHology." Jasper tried to logic out. We got to Mr. Smith's class and we continued our conversation. "How do you know it doesn't exist." I asked. "Because...... um because." "My point exactly." I said. The bell rang. "Okay class today we're learning about The Civil War. After reading the first 2 chapters you're going to write a 15 page report." The class groaned. "But you get to work as group of 2 or you can work by yourself. Pair up now." He said.

"Want to be my partner?" I asked Jasper. He thought for a moment. "Ooookkkkaayyyyyy if I have to." He said with a sigh. I smiled and hit his chest and he smiled at me. "Shut up." I said and we laughed. "Want to know a secret?" He asked. I nodded. He leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I fought in The Civil War. So don't worry we're going to get an A++." He said.

"It doesn't get any higher than an A+ oh smart one." I said and he smiled. "Do you want to work on the project after school?" Jasper asked.

I shook my head. "I can't, I'm hanging out with Jacob today." I said. "How about tomorrow?" He asked. "Let me check. YeP it's your lucky day I'm free." I said. He laughed. The rest of the day went by in a blur.

*After School
I was walking out of the school with Jasper. "Hey I've been meaning to ask you, where's Eddie and Bella?" I asked Jasper with my hands in my pocket. "Oh they went to visit Bella's mom in Florida." Jasper told me. "Oh when will they be back?" I asked curious. "Tomorrow." He responded and I nodded. I saw Jake's motorcycle. "Bye Jasper. I'll see you tomorrow if you see Eddie tell him I said hi." I said and I hugged him and walked over to Jakerz. I hugged him. "Hey." "Hey let's go to the garage first." He said with a smiled.