Chapter 20

*Aqua's P.O.V.
"Here give her some water and nectar it might help." Annabeth suggested. They put of it in my mouth it tasted like Emily's muffins. "That didn't help at all. Her bones are healing, but in the wrong places." Carlisle said. "We have to get her out of here. We will never win a fight with the Volturi." Edward said. "We'll take her back to my place." Sam said. "I'll be there as soon as I can." Carlisle said. I felt the guys pick me up. I groaned.

"We got you." Paul tried to comfort me. When we got home and they set me on my bed. "Don't worry doc will be here soon." Paul said wiping my hair from my face. I tried to move and held back a scream. The pack looked at me with worry. After about 15 minutes Carlisle came. "I'm going to need all of you to step outside. Jacob I'm sorry about what's about to happen." Carlisle said. "Your going to be in pain because of the imprint. It won't hurt you as much as it does her but you'll be in pain." Sam explained. They all stepped outside. "Okay. 1. 2. 3." He started re-breaking my bones. I screamed.

*Sam's P.O.V.
We were all standing outside while the Doc re-broke Aqua's bones. Jacob was sitting on the ground. I knew he was in pain. Everytime she screamed he winced. Then her brother Percy arrived. "Hey what-" he was cut off by Aqua's scream. I took in a deep breath. "It's been going on for a while. Doc's re-breaking her bones." Quil said. "Why did she have to butt in I could have taken that tick." Leah said. "Oh give it a rest Leah." Paul said.

The Doc walked out and everyone gave a sigh of relief. Everyone looked at him. "The worse is over. She'll be alright. I gave her some morphine but I think she might be phasing soon her body temperature is 108°. Her body temperature will burn it off soon. I'll be back to set a drip." Doc said. "Thank you." I said and we shook hands. "Can I see her?" I asked. He nodded. "Go ahead." He said. I ran inside. "Aqua?" I asked and ran to her side.

"Hey." She said tiredly. "How you feeling?" I asked wiping the sweat off her forehead. "Great for just getting my bones re broke." She said with a slight chuckle but winced in pain. "I'm sorry." I told her sadly. "For what?" "If I was there to protect you, you wouldn't be in this position right now." I said. "Sam this isn't your fault. I did this to myself so don't blame yourself Sam." She said. I didn't look at her. "Sam." I looked at her. "Promise me." She said and I nodded. "A promise doesn't mean anything unless you say it out loud." She said.

Mom used to always say that. I gave her a small smile. "Promise." I said. She smiled. "Get some rest baby girl." I said and she nodded. I walked back out. "How is she?" The pack asked. "She's okay she's resting." I said. They nodded and looked relieved.

*Aqua's P.O.V.
I woke up to someone walking in my room. I opened my eyes and saw Jacob. "Hey." He said kneeling by my bed. "Hi." I said not looking him in the eyes. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for what happened in the mountains. I wasn't thinking straight. I know that I probably already sunk the boat. I wish I could take back that stupid mistake. But I know that I can't erase what I did. But I wanted to say I'm sorry and if maybe... you want to give me another shot?" Jacob asked me.

Was he serious right now? This is the second time he cheated on me with Bella. "Jacob I forgive you... But I don't think we should be together anymore. You have cheated on me twice with Bella. How would I ever be able to trust you around her? I'm obviously not enough for you. Bella seems to give you a world that I could never provide for you." I told him.

He looked at me with a mixture of sadness and anger. "I'm sorry why can't you just accept that?" He asked me. I got angry.

"Jacob you should be happy. You finally got what you wanted. This should be a dream come true. I mean now you're free! You're free from the agonizing life you were living before when you were with me! You made your decision on the top of that mountain and you didn't choose me. You should be proud of you're big decision! I hope that she's all that you want and more! I mean I'm not of any use to you anymore! I'm not gonna hold you back anymore! Go ahead Jacob cut me loose, go ahead I won't mind! I hope that you enjoy Bella! Is that good for you? I'll sit back while you run the show from now on! I mean you found someone new so thank God she rescued you! I mean like they say the grass is greener on the other side!" I said ranting.

He gave me one last look then turned and walked out the room. I laid my head down and threw my hands over my eyes. I sighed. Of course he would be mad a me. I suddenly felt a rush a wind in my room. I looked up and saw Carlisle.

"Hello Aqua I'm here to set the drip. So I need to see your good arm." He said. I nodded. He stuck the I.V. in my arm. "Your going to be okay. But you'll be bruised from the newborn." He said. I nodded but winced. "Okay. When do I get to get to get out of this cast?" I asked. "In a few weeks." He said. I groaned. "Will I have to be in bed rest?" I asked. He nodded. Being ADHD and bed rest doesn't go well together. "You won't be in pain when the drip sets in." He said. I nodded as he left. I closed my eyes and decided to go to sleep.

*A Few Days Later
(The demigods left)
The next few days have been a pain. I had to lay on my bed all day it was boring. I suddenly felt a pain coursing through my body. I screamed. Everyone ran into my room. I screamed again. "We need to get her outside she's phasing!" Sam said. "But she's in a cast!" Jared said. "Outside now!" They picked me up took the I.V. out of my arm and laid me on the ground outside.

The pain got worse.

I screamed. "HELP! It hurts." I said writhing in pain. "We need to make her mad it'll make her phase faster!" Paul said frantically. "Jacob make her mad." Sam said. "Why me?!" He asked. "Because it would make more of an impact. And she'll forgive you." "What do I say?" Jacob asked. I screamed. "Just say something that will get her mad!" Seth said. "Okay um, Aqua I hate you I never loved you! You were just at the wrong place at the wrong time! How could I love someone lile you? I choose Bella! It's always been Bella!" Jacob screamed at me. I shook angrily. Then I heard shredding of clothes.

*Sam's P.O.V.
Aqua shook then phased. She was a beautiful white wolf but even in wolf form she still had 3 scars on hed face. She started freaking out. I phased so I could calm her down.

"Oh my gods! I phased! This wasn't supposed to happen! Why?" She asked.

"Aqua calm down baby girl." I said.

"Sam why did this happen? This wasn't supposed to happen me! I don't want this!"

"It's okay baby girl. You have the magic in your blood this was supposed to happen." I explained.

"This isn't just a dream is it?" She asked. I shook my head.

"Now I'll be right back stay here." I said. She nodded.

I went behind a tree and phased back. "Seth go get her some clothes." I ordered him. Seth quickly nodded and ran inside. I looked at Aqua. "Leah can you help her phase back?" I asked she nodded and grabbed the clothes from Seth. After about 5 minutes Aqua and Leah walked back out. "Aqua I didn't mean what I said. I love you. I would choose you over Bella any day." Jacob said. "I know and I'm fine. On the plus side I'm completely healed." She said.

"Well welcome to the pack." Seth said with a smile. She smiled back at him. "Thanks. I'm hungry so let's eat." She said. We all smiled and went inside. "Hey Aqua did you imprint on Jacob?" Jared asked with his mouth full. I blushed. "I don't know I haven't tried yet." She said. "Well what are you waiting for?" Paul asked. I turned to my right and I looked in Jacob's eyes. Nothing happened, Jacob looked slightly sad. "Nothing happened." I said. "Maybe girls just can't imprint." Quil said. I nodded and ate my food.