Chapter 16

After the party Sam drove us home and I was dozing off on his arm while Jacob was sat beside me. After they thought I dozed off they start talking. "Sam I'm sorry for not listening to you." Jacob said. "It's fine the imprint is strong. If that was Emily I would kill someone." Sam said honestly. "So your not mad I imprinted on Aqua?" Jacob asked. "Not completely. Yes a little but you can't help it. But if you hurt her again I will kill you. She's all I have left." Sam said.

"Sam you don't have to." Jacob said. "Yes I do. I need you to know how much she means to me. My mom died in a car crash just before Aqua ran away. My dad left us when I was 13 and she was 5. Jacob I had to protect her. Billy had to help support us. I had to get a job. My mom couldn't work she had to look over Aqua. My mom told us we had different dads and Aqua ran away that same day. My mom died. And I was all by myself. I eventually found Emily we got married. When Aqua returned that was one of the happiest moment of my life." Sam said. "I'm sorry Sam I didn't know." Jacob said.

We finally made home. "Can I go take her to bed?" Jacob asked. "Sure." I felt myself being lifted up. I snuggled in his chest and I fell asleep completely.

*Bella's P.O.V.
Today Jacob and I were hanging around the beach. "Gosh it's so pretty here." I said and Jacob just nodded. "Alice is planning a big graduation party, which your invited to." I said. He looked at me like 'Are you serious?' "Yeah I figured that." I said awkwardly, not knowing what to say. Jacob slowed down behind me and I looked back at him. "What?" I asked. "I just wanted to do this differently. Smoother. But now I don't have time." Jacob said looking at me.

"Do what?" I asked him nervously. "You need to hear the truth Bella. Understand all your options and you need to know. That I'm in love with you. And I want you to choose me instead of him." I shook my head. "You have Aqua. And I thought you understood. I don't feel the same way about you." I told him. "I don't buy it." He said.

"What don't you buy? That's how I feel." I said. "I know you feel something else for me Bella. You just won't admit it. So I'm not giving up. I'm going to fight for you. Until your heart stops beating." He stepping closer to me.

"Then you won't have to fight for long." I told him. "You're rushing into it because your afraid you'll change your mind." Jacob said. "No I'm not. I know what I want." I said. "You wouldn't have to change for me Bella. Or say goodbye to anybody. I can give you more than him. I mean I bet he can't even kiss you without hurting you." He said. He grabbed my and put my hand on his chest. I tried to pull away but he held my hand in place. "You feel that? Flesh, and blood, and warmth." He said.

I looked up at him and he grabbed my neck and kissed me. I pushed him away. I can't believe he just did that. I tried to punched his face but felt a sharp pain shoot up my hand. "Ow! Oh god! Hmmm!" I grabbed my hand and glared at Jacob while trying to walk away from him.

Jacob brought me home and Edward pulled up really fast. Edward ran out of the car with his vampire speed. Aqua climbed out of the car confused and I wondered why she was with Edward. Then I remembered her friends are staying with the Cullens so she was probably visiting them. Edward roughly grabbed Jacob's shoulder.

"Edward!" I said rushing up to them holding my hand. Edward looked like he was ready to kill Jacob. "If you ever touch her against her will again!" He screamed at Jacob. "Edward please." I tried to plead with him. Jacob threw Edward's arms off of him."She's not sure what she wants." Jacob said angrily. "Yeah? Let me give you a clue! Wait for her to say the words!" "Fine and she will." Jacob said glaring back ay Edward. "Jacob let's just go okay." Aqua said walking up to Jacob and putting her hand on his shoulder.

*Aqua's P.O.V.
I saw Charlie walked out of the house and I thanked the gods. "Hey. Hey. Take it down a notch. Okay?" Charlie pushed both men back but they were still glaring at each other. He looked back and forth between both of them looking as confused as I am. "What's going on?" Charlie asked them. "That's what I'd like to know." I said. "Go on tell her Jacob. Tell your girlfriend what you did." Edward said not taking his eyes off Jacob. Charlie and Bella looked at me and I looked back at them worried.