Chapter 21

*Few Months Later
I was at Jacob's house helping Billy around the house. We forgave each other but we didn't get back together. Billy asked Jacob to go get the mail before it started raining. As soon as Jacob walked outside it started raining. Jacob came back in and looked through the mail. Jacob picked up a fancy envelope and opened it. He glared at the letter than he stormed out of the house and threw the letter on the ground in the rain.

Billy and I looked at each other than started calling out to Jacob. We followed him outside in the rain. "Jake! Jacob!" Billy called out to Jake. Jacob took off his shirt and phased. Billy picked up the letter and saw it was a wedding invitation. It was wedding invitation to Bella and Edward's wedding. I phased and tried to catch up with Jacob.

"Jacob! Jake stop!" I said. Jacob ignored me and just kept running.

I ran to him until he made it to the Canadian border at that point I stopped chasing him. I ran back to Jacob's house. I phased and walked back inside Jacob's house. I picked up Jacob's shirt and held it against my chest. I could feel Billy's eyes on my back but I ignored him. After a few minutes I walked back into Billy's house.

I saw him in the kitchen trying to reach a cup. "Need some help?" I asked and he nodded. I grabbed his cup and filled it up with coffee. "Thank you Aqua." He said as I set the cup in front of him. I nodded and sat across from him. "Sue, Seth and I are going to the wedding. Do you want to come?" Billy asked. I figured they would need help and what could go wrong? I nodded. "Sure."

*Wedding
Once we arrived Billy and Sue went to go find Charlie. Seth and I decided to go get some seats. I sat down by Seth and we saved a spot for Billy and Sue. A few minutes later Billy and Sue showed up and sat down. The music started and everyone stood up. I had to admit Bella looked beautiful but she looked like she was having a panic attack. Once Bella laid eyes on Edward she calmed down and looked at him the whole way down the aisle. Once Bella made it to Edward we all sat down. After they said I do they kissed. After they pulled away we all clapped. They walked down the aisle together, smiling.

*Reception
Seth and I were standing around when I heard Bella's friends talking about the wedding cake. "I just thought it would be bigger." Jessica said looking up at the cake. "Yeah." Mike said. I looked at Seth who was already looking at me. "When do you think they'll serve the cake?" Seth asked. I punched his chest and laughed. Billy, Sue, and Charlie wanted us to go over to the newly wed couple and congratulate them. We all walked over to Edward and Bella. "Hey man nice to see you." Seth said. They bro hugged. "Congratulations." I said to the both of them. They smiled at me. "I hope you'll be happy Bella." Billy said. "Thank you Billy. Have you heard from him?" Bella asked, talking about Jacob.

I choked up a bit. "Excuse me." I walked off. It's been months since we heard from Jacob. I've been staying with Billy and helped him around the house and stuff. I heard them say, "She's had the hardest time dealing with Jake leaving. But I'm sure Jake wishes you the best." Billy said. Jacob and I might not be together but doesn't mean that I don't care about him. "Well I plan on getting drunk. They're serving up some pretty fancy champagne. Sue can I get you glass?" Charlie asked. "Sparkling fire water." Billy said.

Billy almost ran over Charlie's toes. They (Charlie, Sue, Billy, and Seth) walked over to me. "Are you okay Little sea?" Billy asked. I nodded. "I'm fine." I said. "So that cake?" Seth asked. "Your mind is always on food." I said and we laughed. Seth nudged me. I looked to where he was looking at I saw a vegetarian vampire looking at us. I heard her say, "Irina come meet Bella." One said. "I can't do this." Irina said. "You promised." Another said.

"They invited two." She said and glared at us. Seth and I looked away. "What's their problem?" I whispered to Seth. Seth shrugged. "Excuse me. Is this on?" Emmet asked tapping on the mic on the stage, preparing to give his speech. Everyone sat down. Someone wolf whistled. Emmett smiled then started his speech. "Umm I'd like to propose a toast, to my new sister. Bella I hope you've had enough sleep these last 18 years because you won't be getting anymore for a while." Emmett said and laughed. I laughed awkwardly as no one moved a muscle to clap or cheer Emmett on.