Chapter 12

I turned around and saw Sam standing there with his arms crossed and an angry expression. "Do you have any idea what time it is?!" He yelled. I just shook my head. "It's almost midnight! You were supposed to be home 3 hours ago!" He yelled. "I was with Jake." I whispered. "I don't care who you were with! I thought you were kidnapped by a leech or something!" Emily walked downstairs and saw Sam yelling.

She put her hand on Sam's shoulder and said, "Sam what's done is done let's just go to bed." She said sleepily. "No! Do you have any idea how worried I was?" He asked. "Yes I was worried too, but you always kept me past my curfew when we started dating." She said told him. "But this is different!" "No it's not. Come on I'm going to bed." "B-but." "Now." She said. He took one last look at me and walked upstairs. Emily looked at me and smiled.

"Is Jacob your boyfriend?" She asked. I nodded. She smiled and hugged me. "I'm so happy for you. Now go to bed you have school tomorrow." I walked upstairs. I soon fell into a dreamless sleep.

*The Next Day
When I woke up I was surprised to see that I woke up by myself. I was even more surprised to see that I got up early. I quickly took a shower got dress and did my hair and a little make-up. I touched my ring 2 twice to see if it would do anything, out of curiosity and boredom, and it turned into a beautiful necklace. I smiled at least I know it can change forms. I walked downstairs and saw everyone but Jacob. I frowned a little but quickly perked up. "Now why are all these pigs always here?" I asked motioning to the pack stuffing their face. They looked at me and smiled with their mouths full. "Eww just keep chewing." I said and they continued eating. I sat on the counter while Emily was cooking.

"So did you and Jacob start going out last night?" Emily asked me. Everyone froze and was now paying attention to our conversation. I nodded and blushed. Good thing Sam isn't here he's already mad enough for me coming home late. She squealed. "After school tell me everything." She said. She handed me a muffin. "Thank you. Where's Jacob?" I asked. She shrugged. I waved to everyone and I walked out. "See you guys later." I said. I made it to school. I saw Edward and Bella pulled up I smiled and waved.

They stayed in the car for a few minutes then Edward walked out then Bella walked out a little after Edward. "Course not." He said walking up to something. I turned around to see where they were going. I looked and saw Jacob standing there with his arms crossed looking towards the entrance of the school. He stood out as much as I do with all these pale faces.

I wonder what he was doing here? I ran up to him. "Jacob!" I said. He looked over at me and smiled. He wrapped me in his arms kissed all of my scars. I giggled at his actions. "What are you doing here? Why weren't you at the house this morning?" I asked. "I just need to settle some things." He responded looking serious. Edward and Bella then walked up to us. "Hey." Bella said looking at Jacob. "Charlie said you left town." Jacob said taking a quick glance at Edward. "Yeah to visit my mom, why?" She asked stuffing her hands in her hoodie pocket. Edward chuckled.

"He's checking to see if your still human." Edward said. "I'm here to warn you. If any of your kind come on our land again..." "What?" Bella asked I was kind of curious too. "You didn't tell her?" Jacob asked. "Just leave it alone Jacob and it looks looks like you didn't tell your girlfriend either." Edward stated. "Tell me what?" Bella and I asked.

Bella looked at Edward and I looked at Jacob. "Emmett and Paul had a misunderstanding. It's nothing to worry about." Edward said and I looked at him. Bella's eyes widened. "Listen to you! Did you lie to get her out of town too?" Jacob asked.

"You should leave Jacob. Now." Edward said getting angry. "She has a right to know after all she is the one the red head wants." Jacob said glaring at Edward. "Victoria? Alice's vision." Bella said looking proud that she figured it out but angry Edward didn't tell her.