Army Girl

“Bye Daddy! I’ll see you in a few months! I Love You!” I screamed as I waved my to my dad sailing off. “I LOVE YOU TOO SWEETY!.” He said waving to me. I blew him a kiss. I then turned to my Mom and we started crying together. We went home that night and had a movie  marathon. We got a call at midnight from my dad saying that he was going to be training new seals. I breathed out in relief. I let my mom talk to him and I went to sleep. I had school tomorrow and I didm’t want to be to tired. I woke up the next morning and did my normal routine. I got on my uniform and walked to school. I went on through the normal day and did my work. All I could think about was my dad. The day was going by so slow but soon I got to my last class. I had no homework so I was really thankful. I sat on the floor and read and listened to music. I was reading for a bit then looked up and saw a couple diagonal from me. They looked so cute. I then became sad. The couple looked so cute and they were doing cute things. I was jealous. I’d never had anybody. No friends, no boyfriends, no nothing. I was sort of alone for a lot of my life. I looked back down at my book and a little bit later the bell rang. I got my stuff and hurried out the door. I packed my bag up and started walking home. I put my bag down and went up stairs to get changed. I got changed into some shorts and a shirt and put on my gym shoes then went out for a run. I found some way to do par-core and it was soothing. I ran for about an hour then went home and took a shower. I made dinner and called my mom to see if she was going to be home and she said no. I just made dinner for one. I watched some tv and ate. Then I went up to bed. The next 2 months were stressful. I had barely heard from my dad and I was still alone. I was just happy that it was Friday. I started walking home and when I was almost home I heard, “Hey girl wanna come over.” I heard his friends laugh. I turned around and said, “I told you to stop harassing me or I’d beat you up. Now I’m afraid I have to.” I dropped my bag and the guy said, “What are you going to do slap me?” I moved my head no. I was ready to fight and I said, “You’ll regret this.” The guy got ready I swung the first punch and he looked surprised. He swung back but I dodged the punch. I punched his abdomen and I grabbed his arm put it behind  his back in-between his shoulder blades and put him on the ground and I said, “Do you want to give up now? I can make this a lot worse.” The guy started crying and said, “NO, NO I give up please don’t hurt me.” I let him up and turned to the other guys and said, “Do you want a piece of this?” They backed off and the guy who I was just fighting grabbed me from behind and I elbowed him and flipped him over and said, “Are you don yet? I have stuff to do.” The guy got up and nodded and said, “I promise I won’t harass you anymore.” I nodded and picked my bag up and walked home. I turned around to make sure they weren't following me. But they were walking away. I breathed out and started walking home again. I felt so alone. I ran home and put on my running gear on and went out for a run. I tried doing as much par-core as possible but I was in a suburb. I was running and I started to cry. Part of being alone and the other part being I miss my dad. I sat down and cried for a few minutes trying to not make any noise. A few minutes later I heard someone I looked over to see a guy. He came over and kneeled down beside me and asked if I was okay. I nodded yes and he gave me a look like he didn’t believe me. I then said, “Okay, I’m not. But what do you expect from a girl who always moves, has no friends, and barely sees both of her parents. I basically live alone.” I cried a little harder and he wrapped his arms around me and gave me a hug. I calmed down and he said, “It’s okay. I’ll be your friend. Wait don’t I know you?” I shook my head no and he said, “Yes I do. We go to the same school.” “Oh, that’s right. I don’t pay any attention to the people around me. Since I move so much I don’t bother making friends.” I said. “Well I’ll be your friend till you leave and I’ll intro due you to some of my friends. They are here now if you’d like to meet them. I nodded yes and we stood up and I wiped my tears and he put an arm around me and led me inside. “Wait what’s your name? I never got it.” I said. “That’s right sorry. I’m Brighton. You are.” He said. “I’m Acadia.” I smiled and said. We went in to his basement and there were a few guys who looked familiar. Brighton then said, “Guys pause the game. I have someone I want you to meet.” They paused the game and turned around and one of the guys said, “Who’s she?” “Her name is Acadia and she goes to our school. She’s in like all of our classes.” Brighton said. I smiled and waved then noticed what was on the tv and said, “Is that GTA5? I love that game!” Okay she’s a keeper said the Australian one. I smiled and said, “Thank you. So I’m assuming your having a guy sleepover so I’ll leave you to it.” I waved and tried to walk away and Brighton held my arm and my natural senses kicked in and I took him down.