Chapter 6

Angel Sapphire Cane

I silently followed Tyler trying to keep up on his fast pace. I can't blame him, it's an advantage to have long legs. I panted as I tried to catch my breath. I can't keep up on him. I don't know where his taking me but I'm tired. This morning, when he kissed me, fireworks erupted inside me. His touches sending shivers of delight on my spine. That was my first kiss but he don't know.

I don't know why but when he hugged me in the hallway, I felt safe. I know this is a strange feeling because I barely know him. I don't know why he's so possessive of me and when he said I'm his. Just like me, he barely know me.

I yanked my wrist from his grip and tried to catch my breath. I can't continue, my legs are burning and I'm not a sporty person. I put my hand on my chest as I breath harder. He glared at me and took a step forward. He yanked me again and I collided on his chest. Tingles and sparks appeared when he touched me.

He slipped his hands at the back of my knees and scooped me. I shriek and instantly snaked my arms around his neck. I blushed a deep shade of red when I noticed that he's holding just like a bride. His hand gripped my thigh tightly and moved his thumb in a circular motion.

 I unconsciously moaned and when I realized what I just did, my already red cheeks became even more red. He chuckled but it was strained. I felt something poking on my side and I looked up and saw him already looking at me with so much intensity. I lowered my gaze and a few seconds later, he started walking so fast.

He set me down and I saw that we are in the rooftop. I scanned my eyes around the area and I instantly spotted Cass. When she saw me, she ran towards me and hugged me tightly. I knitted my eyebrows together in confusion. What's happening? Even though I'm really confused, I patted Cass' back comfortingly.

A scream escaped my mouth when Tyler lunged at a man and punched him square on his jaw. I watched the man and gasped when I recognized him, Jason. What is Jason doing here? Tyler punched him again on his stomach and Tyler groaned while spitting some blood. A man is holding him as Jason struggled. He's one of Tyler's best friend.

Ace walked towards us and I noticed that his eyes are black from anger. He stopped in front of us and pulled Cass' away from and hugged her tightly while breathing in her scent. What the hell is happening right now?

"Don't you dare lay a finger on Angel nor her friend or I'll fucking kill you." Tyler said as he pulled Jason up by clutching his collar.

My chest tightens as I watched Tyler beat Jason. Jason coughed a few blood while looking at me pleadingly. I hate violence, it reminds me of my past. The one that have been haunting me for years and now it's all coming back to me. I shivered as I thought about my past. This is my fault. Jason's hurt because of me, Tyler is hurting him because of me. I ran towards Tyler and yanked his arm away from Jason.

"Stop it Tyler! He's bleeding already!" I yanked his arm again but he didn't even budged an inch. I'm scared that he might kill Jason if I don't stop him. i continued pulling Tyler's arm but he just pulled his arm back. I again tried to stop him when my chest tightens and it's getting harder to breath every second. I clutched my chest and I stumbled back.

My memory flashed in my mind and a gasp escaped from my mouth. I felt beads of sweat run down my back as I gasped for air. My lungs are now burning and my head is starting to spin. My vision started to blur and I felt some tears flowed down my tears as a painful memory flashed in my mind. A soft cry left my mouth and that caught the attention of Tyler and quickly went to me.

"Angel?" He tried speaking to me but I scooted away from him. I need to get away from him, he might hurt me just like him. He touched my hand and a cry left my mouth as I flinched under his touch.

"What's wrong, baby?" I slapped his hand away from me when he tried to touched me again. No, no, no, no. This can't be happening, he's gone. He's not like Tyler. I gasped for air and felt my eyes roll at the back of my head. The last thing that I remembered before I collapsed is a voice screaming my name repeatedly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tyler Black

I caressed her cheeks and heard her best friend sobbed against Ace's chest. I have no fucking idea what just happened. When she collapsed, I immediately scooped her and brought her to my apartment. I don't want her to bring her to our school's clinic because students might see her and there's going to be a gossip about this matter. I don't want her to be stress. I watch her as her chest softly moves up and down. She's even more beautiful when she's sleeping. 

Fuck, I tried to talk about it with Cass but she didn't even said a word. I know that it's not her story to tell but it's fucking frustrates me that I don't even know a thing about this matter. She's mine and I'll fucking know what's her problem. One thing I'm sure is that it's partly because of me. I don't exactly know the details but I have this feeling that what ever is going on, it's hurting her.I don't want to admit but I don't want her to be hurting. I just want to see her smile every day, not that pained face.

A few minutes later and my friends together with Cass left because they have classes to attend this afternoon. I fucking don't care about school. I just want to make sure that Angel's okay. I don't know what's happening but ever since that day, when she punched me at the party, I can't get her out of my mind. I remembered when she flinched the time that I touched her. It hurts me and my ego.  

Everything about her screams innocent and I fucking love it. Everything about her is mine. Every time I kiss her, fireworks erupt on my stomach that I didn't experienced when I kiss other girls. Everything about her is making me crazy. Sometimes, I even get nervous when I'm with her and I swear I didn't felt nervous before. 

I went to my bathroom and had a shower. Water runs down my back as I leaned against the wall. Do I like Angel? I can't get her off my system. Her big doe ayes, straight and high nose with her high cheeks, creamy smooth skin with her plump lips.

I fucking groaned when I felt my cock hardened and fuck I need to have a very cold shower, just thinking of her makes me aroused. I did my business for thirty minutes and after I calmed my nerves and cleaned myself, I stepped out of the cubicle and a realization crossed my mind. I panicked when I realized that it's not good. I tugged at my hair and banged my head against the wall. I know the period of time that I met her is so short but it doesn't matter. It's not just lust, it's love. 

I've fallen for her.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry that this chapter is short.

It's just that I'm not feeling good right now, I caught a cold.

Don't worry, I'll try my best to update again this weekend.

For all the readers, can you please follow me in Wattpad?

It's okay that you don't do it but I just thought that maybe you can share my story.

It's really okay, guys. I completely understand if you don't want.

Please tell me your thoughts about this chapter.

Thank you Guys!

 Have a good day!