Chapter 24

Tyler Black

I continue to pace around the room trying to think where might Angel went. It's been a fucking day but I haven't saw her. I haven't hear from her. She isn't answering my calls and replying to my texts. I gripped my head in frustration when the image of her, crying and looking at me with pained eyes flashed on my mind again. I can't believe I hurt her. 

Seeing Casey, my first love who broke my heart, yesterday pulled a trigger and resulted to a disaster. I can't believe I kissed her and now, I'm fucking regretting it. I regret everything. It was my fault why Angel is hurt right now. If I didn't believe her...

Flashback

"What do you fucking want?" I said at her when we reached the parking lot. She pulled me into a spot where it is hidden. She's still the same. She's still beautiful but she's a bitch. A cold-hearted bitch who cheated on me with my ex-best friend. I treated her like a princess but she wasted it. I worshiped the ground she walks in but she chose to fucking cheat with my best friend. She roams her eyes, checking me out and smirks. 

"You look good. How are you?" She innocently asked while smiling at me with her signature smile that I once loved but now, the only reaction she got from me is grimace. Her smile ad confidence instantly dropped when I frowned at her but she quickly recovers.

"Drop the innocent facade. We both know you're anything but innocent." I said, about to gag because of her attempt. She smirks and pushed herself away from the wall as she stepped forward putting her manicured hands against my chest.

"I was just asking. No need to be a dick. Why are you acting like that? Is it because of that bitch?" She grimaced and batted her eyelashes, trying to be innocent. I scoff and pushed her hands away from me as I looked at her angrily. How dare she? Angel isn't a bitch.

"Don't call Angel a bitch. She's anything but a bitch. Unlike you, who chose to fucking ride my ex-best friend." I said and she laughed like really laugh to the point that she's already holding her knees to support herself. I scowl and clenched my hands in a fist. She's insulting Angel and I fucking hate it. I still remember that day, it was our third anniversary. I visited her apartment just to see her riding my best friend like a fucking horse. She's nothing but a slut.

By the time she's done laughing at my statement, my blood is already boiling in anger. She's mocking me and Angel. I was right to dumped because she just proved that she's really an A-plus bitch. I'm now wondering if she really loved me back then. She smirked at me and rubbed my chest with her filthy hands as I scowl at her.

"Do you think she loves you? I can't believe you fall for her. One day, you'll just find her cheating or better yet riding another man. Oops, wait or better yet riding Ace or even Luke. How does that sounds?" She said and I froze. Thinking about Angel doing that is messing my mind right now. NO, Angel is different from her. She'll never cheat on me but I can't help but to think what if.

"No, wouldn't dare to do that. I know her. I know that she'll never che-" I started frantically but Casey cuts me off as images of Angel cheating on me are flashing in my mind. I stepped backwards and tugged on my hair in frustration.

"How can you be so sure? I know for sure that she's a whore, acting like an innocent girl who loves everyone, who is adores by everyone, blah blah blah and BOOM, the next thing you know is that she already opened her legs for somebody else." She said and twirled her hair around her finger. No, it's not going to happen. I won't let Angel to cheat.

"No... S-She's not g-going to. I-I love her." I stuttered as I shut my eyes tightly as I gripped my hair. I felt a presence behind me and I know it's Casey. She trails some open-mouthed kisses at the curve of my neck as I stood there frozen.