Chapter 11

Tyler Black

"How did you know my favorite flowers and food?" Angel asked while eating her cupcakes.

We're watching a movie right now after my apology. She accepted the necklace and I made her wear it. It looked beautiful on her. She looked so beautiful. I wrapped my arms around her shoulder and pulled her closer to me. I didn't actually focused on the movie because of Angel, her cuteness and the fact that she's cuddling me. 

"It's for me to know and for you to discover." She glared at me and narrowed her eyes at me. I swear, she'll be the death of me. She's fucking beautiful. I rubbed her shoulder and she snuggled closer to me. Her apartment is not that big and not that small. It's the right space for one to two people. Unlike my house, it's cozy. Her room is neatly organized, not even a single crumpled paper can be seen on her floor. Its walls are painted light green and lilac.  She took a sip of her cappuccino and she moaned lightly. I instantly groaned upon hearing her moan. She looked up to me and smiled and I can't help but to smile too.

"What did Cass said to you?" She asked with her big doe eyes while looking at me.

"It'll be between us only." I said while smirking and she scrunched up her nose in annoyance.

"Fine don't tell me." She grumpily said and scooted away from me. I instantly missed her warmth and intoxicating scent. I pulled her against me and she ignored me.

"She said that if I hurt you or something, she'll cut off my balls and staple it on my forehead." I said and she blushed furiously while playing the hem of her shirt. I smiled at how adorable she looked. She turned her attention on the screen while I played with her brown hair. I scanned her body and instantly grew tensed when I saw her exposed legs, her tank top showing her cleavage and her creamy and smooth skin. I unconsciously ran my fingers on her side and she shivered at my touch.

"You are so fucking beautiful, kitten." I said and she looked up at me while blushing, biting her lower lip, a habit of when she's nervous. I licked my lips and scooped her from the couch. 

She wrapped her legs around my waist and I stood up, walking towards her room. I kicked the door open and slammed it close. I studied her features and a growl rumbled on my chest. She's staring at me with her lips parted and her chest heaving up and down. My pants tighten and I slammed her into the wall, careful not to hurt her. I caged her and she instantly wrapped her arms around my neck. I dipped my head lower and kissed her neck. Starting from her right neck as I trail hot wet kisses on her neck. She moaned and I sucked on her sensitive spot on her neck in which she responded with a strangle cry of pleasure. 

My erection grew and dug on her sensitive area. She moaned constantly while I ravished her neck. She threw her head back and tugged on my hair. I pushed my erection on her and she screamed. I smirked while nibbling on her skin, I trailed my mouth on her jaw, leaving wet kisses on it. I claimed her mouth and I forcefully shoved my tongue inside her mouth. Her tongue played with mine and pulled mine, tasting me. She moaned when I grabbed her perfect ass. I rubbed her thighs quickly, trying to create some friction. I pushed my tongue with her, curling mine to her tongue. 

She started grinding her lower area on my erection in which I released a loud groan. I pulled away from her lips as I trailed my tongue on her jaw and neck. She thrust herself , meeting me in the process. Groans, moans and grunts are the sound that can be heard right now. She pushed her hardened breasts against mine and I groaned in response. Fuck, she fasten her pace of grinding her cunt against my cock and she cried out in pleasure when my cock hit her sensitive area.  I walked towards her bed and threw her onto it, quickly hovering above her. Her ragged breath fanning in my neck as I lay my head on her chest.