Chapter 33

Tyler Black

Waking up with the girl that you love is the best feeling. Many things already happened but here we are. I can't believe Angel loves me too. All these worries and anxiety that she might never want me vanished the second she confessed that she loves me too.

Staring down at my kitten while brushing her smooth and creamy skin as she snores softly, I felt myself grin widely. I feel so lucky. I don't deserve her yet she came to me. I know that she's the one I want to marry. The woman I would love till death. The woman that will bear our children and I can't wait for it to come true.

She snuggled closer to me as she curled against my chest, her arms draped around my torso. She will never stop being cute. I kissed her nose in which she scrunched. I let out a small chuckle at her cuteness.

Last night was amazing. She was amazing. I may be a bit too rough and I probably tire her out but I was too angry to that stupid perverted guy that made a move to Angel. She's only mine and I'll make sure that everyone knows it. I clenched my jaw just thinking about yesterday as it makes my blood boil.

"What are you thinking?" I looked down to see that Angel is already awake with her head popped up, looking at me sleepily. Her hands are on my chest, softly rubbing it comfortably.

"Nothing, kitten." I said but the bitterness in my voice can be heard and I'm sure she heard it. Her hand rubbed my bicep while her other hand is rubbing some small patterns on my jaw.

She kissed my chest lightly and crane her neck upwards as her lips met mine in a passionate kiss. She pulled away before I make it deeper and smiled at me. I pouted at her as she giggled softly. She sat up and ran her small hands in my chest and eventually lowered her lips, placing a kiss on the spot where my heart is located.

"Uhm... Tyler-can I ask you something?" She fidget with her hands and her cheeks turning a shade of red.

"What is it baby?"

"I-uh-I, actually it's nothing." She said undefeated and I just pulled her against my chest.

"Tell me, kitten."

"It's really nothing." She said and pecked my lips, before I can even respond, she quickly deepen the kiss.

"I love you, Tyler. "

"I love you more."

I said as I roll the both of us as I got on top of her, getting lost in the overwhelming pleasure of fucking her again, claiming her again.

____________________________________________

"Angel, just bring the things you need for the first class and leave the rest in you loc-" A weight pushed me off the side of Angel's locker as I stumbled slightly. I looked at Ace to see him grinning at me. Pissing me off first thing in the morning, he's dead.

"Fucking asshole!" I hissed at him and pushed him off too. Angel cringed and softly hit my arm. Gosh, it didn't even hurt a bit. She glared at me while Ace is watching us, amuse by the situation. Just wait till I get my hands to you.

"What? He started it first!" I defended myself. She just hit me again and again it didn't a bit but me being me, I rubbed the spot where she hit me and cringed slightly.

"It doesn't mean you'll have to do that! Be a better person." She said and I almost rolled my eyes but she looked at me with big doe eyes making my walls crumble down as I grumble incoherent words.

"Say sorry."

"What! No!"

One look from her and I already changed my mind. She's too cute for her own. I can't say no to those puppy eyes.