Chapter 29

Tyler Black

"Fuck!" I cursed when I accidentally hit my torso onto the table. I hissed in pain and tried to make myself some sandwich again.

It has been four days since I left the hospital and my friends visit me every day but the person I want the most to see did not even visit me. I just want to heal already so that I can go visit her. It has been hell without having her by my side. The cast on my arm has been already removed and I couldn't be more grateful.

When I finished working with my so-called sandwich, I grab a bottle of water and head to the living room as I settled on the couch. Flicking through channels, I ended up watching a football game.

After eating my breakfast, I went to my room to have a shower and I swear, this is the most difficult task for me to do. It's just so hard since my torso still hurt a bit . Thankfully, I successed in having a shower without having problems.

I am in the middle of wearing my clothes when the doorbell rang and I almost got a heart attack. I rolled my eyes because I'm sure that it's just Ace or Luke. They keep on pestering me this past few days but it's better than being alone here in my house.

This house is making me crazy every second. I didn't bother putting a shirt since it's just my friends. I walked towards the door and slung it open as I rested my other arm on the door without looking at them.

"What the fuck do you want?" I asked casually but when I looked at the person, I jumped slightly and widened my eyes. For almost two three weeks that I haven't saw her, now that the day that I've been looking the most, I don't know what to say. I scanned her body and I felt my heart beats fast. She's always beautiful wearing a black skirt and white blouse.

"Tyler, I'm so sorry!" Angel said and wrapped her petite arms around me, careful not to hurt my torso. I stumbled a little because of the sudden move.

I felt my chest get wet and I instantly knew that she's crying. I felt her small hands fisted on the waistband of my sweatpants and I broke into smile. I hesitantly wrapped my arms around her small figure and I smiled in content. I have her in my arms again and I couldn't be more happier.

I kissed the crown of her head and secured my arm around her tightly. I missed this. Just hugging her. Her whimpers can be heard and it broke my heart seeing her in pain. I took in her scent and smiled in contentment.

She didn't change at all. She's still the same girl I know, the same girl I loved, the same girl I'll always love.

"I-I'm really sorry, Tyler. B-because of me, you're h-hurt. I-It's a-all my f-fault. I'm s-so s-sorry." She mumbled while rubbing her eyes with her cute little hands. I pushed away her hands and wiped her tears myself.

"No kitten. It was all my fault. I hurt you again and I'm really regretted doing that to you. I'm so sorry. I'll be a better person for you, kitten. I'll love you more and more and more. I'm really sorry. Please forgive me." I said sincerely while tucking strands of her brown hair behind her ear. She shook her hair frantically and I knitted my eyebrows in confusion.

"S-Stop apologizing. It was my fault. I don't deserve you at all. I-I a-almost ki-ki-killed you! I-I hate myself." She said while pushing herself away from me but I held her tighter as i wrapped my arm around her waist.

I tried telling her that it wasn't her fault but she keeps on saying sorry and how it's her fault. Tears are now streaming down her face uncontrollably and I opened the door as I led her to the living room without her noticing.

She pushed me not to hard but hard enough for me to let go of her. She clutched her chest and I frowned because it is clear that she's in pain. I pulled her hand and pushed her onto the couch but she still didn't stop crying.