Chapter 22

Tyler Black

I swear this girl would be the death of me. The second those words left her mouth, my jaw hit the ground. To say that I'm speechless is not enough to describe my state, I was dumbstruck. I can't believe she just initiate for us to kiss, it was a one step forward. Because of that, we were late for our shopping time as we were caught up in a heated make out. If I didn't pull out that time, I'm definitely sure that I'll lose control.

Now, we are checking more stores to find Angel some clothes because I insisted that I'll pay everything she wants and that she needs those because she'll be living with me. We already checked three stores and Angel hasn't even bought one thing. She just never listens to me. Every time she checked some clothes, she always say that she doesn't need them. She's just too stubborn but I still love her.

I circled my waist around her waist as she fumbles with the hem of her shorts, clearly embarrassed because of the stares we're getting from people. I mean who wouldn't look at us, we're perfect couple. I pushed her inside another store and now, I'm already determined to make her buy something. I looked around and saw a white dress and I smiled imagining Angel wearing that dress. She'll look cute

I pulled the dress and walked over to Angel who is eyeing a large sweatshirt and I almost laugh, seeing her excited because of the grey shirt. I pulled her and nuzzled my nose against the length of her neck, breathing in her scent. I turned her around so that she's facing me and showed the white dress. She smiled at me and shook her head in which I returned with a scowl.

"Try it on, Kitten. I picked it out for you." I said and she nodded her head while stomping her foot like a child. I chuckled and slumped on the sofa in front of the dressing room.

Angel's head popped out of the curtains and she blushed furiously. She slowly opened the curtains to reveal herself and I gasped when I saw her wearing that dress. She looked so cute, adorable, beautiful, pretty, a Goddess! My eyes instantly turned black in lust just by scanning her whole body, showing her perfect long legs and her hour-glass shape body. I felt myself tense when my eyes lingered longer at her perfect molded breasts.

"T-Tyler?" She asked and I snapped my eyes at her own as she gasped noticing my lust filled eyes. She blushed and squirmed as I felt myself getting hard.

"I-I probably s-should n-not buy t-this-" I cut her off when I stood up and walked towards her but she scurried off as quickly as she can and I growled when I felt my dick moved. I ran my fingers along my hair in frustration and tugged on it.

When Angel stepped out, still blushing, I stared at her making her squirmed and I smirked knowing the effect I have on her. After she returned the dress back, I pulled her closer to me since almost every fucking man is eyeing her up and down like she's a piece of meat. I growled and sent every man a fucking scary and mean look as they quickly turned away.

"Kitten, are you hungry? We've been walking around for hours and I know you're tired so do you want to eat?" I asked and she hummed in approval as she scooted closer to me, clearly uncomfortable because of the stares.

"Why are they staring, Ty?" She innocently asked while looking up at me under her lashes. Her lips are slightly pouted and I just want to slammed her against the nearest wall as I ravish her delicate soft skin.

"Because you're beautiful." I said and smiled while pecking her parted lips. She smiled and snuggled closer to.

We walked side by side while I keep my arms around her waist. We were about to turn left when a voice called me out, stopping me dead in tracks. I haven't heard that voice since that day. It is sill the same. The same sweet voice I fell in love with and also broke me.