Chapter 14

Angel Sapphire Cane

"I'm really okay now." I whined when he asked me if my head hurts for the fourteenth time the past hour and I'm getting annoyed at his worried approach to me. I know he's worried but I'm already fine. It's already been two days after I got sick but Tyler is acting like I'm about to die. I was really flattered at the start of his worried behavior but right now I just want the cocky Tyler back.

He's been bugging me and I'm thankful that it was Friday when I got sick. He didn't let me go home and the clothes that I've been wearing these past days are Tyler's boxers and large shirts and if you're wondering how about my underwear, Tyler has been buying me underwear for me to wear since he obviously doesn't have some panties and bra.

He rested the back of his hand on my forehead and I groaned. He's been checking my temperature every five minutes, checking if my temperature rises up again and I swear the next time he asked me or check my temperature, I'm leaving. He's annoying the hell out of me and he doesn't let me walk, I've been resting for days on his bed. He was about to say something but I beat him in saying it.

"Tyler, I'll leave if you ask me one more time." I said threateningly and yanked the mattress of my body.

"Angel, where the fuck are you going? You're still sick. Get back here!" He said and halted me from stepping out of the room. He stared at me and I stared at him with the same expression. I stood my ground and looked at him stubbornly. I crossed my arms together and a few minutes later, he sighed in defeat and his shoulder slumped. He rubbed his face with his hand and gripped my wrist. He pulled me against his chest and I squealed. I blushed furiously when he looked at me with so much intensity. I squirmed against his chest.

"Kitten, you fucking scared me when you got sick. I don't know what to do and seeing you in pain is hurting me so much. I love you, kitten, promise me you'll be healthy and safe at all times." He said with his knitted eyebrows. I smiled and pecked his lips as he pulled me against him. He nuzzled my neck and breath in my scent, instantly wrapping my arms around his waist for support as my knees turned weak because of his butterfly kisses on my neck.

"Tyler, can I go home?" I said and tilted my head to the side to give him a better access of my neck. He growled and breath deeper on my neck making me breathless.

"No." He said and I just nodded as my mind is currently in daze right now. He suddenly pulled away and I immediately missed his warmth. I pouted and he chuckled slightly.

"Baby, Ace and Luke will be here for about ten minutes from now and Ace will bring Cass, so go freshen up. I'll be downstairs." He pecked my lips and I squealed in excitement. I get to see Cass after two days of nothing but phone calls. She promised me she'll take me out and we'll go shopping.

I went to the bags that Tyler brought a while ago, I pulled out the clothes and it consists of a simple cream-colored sweater, pleated black dress and white shoes. I smiled and went to the bathroom to change my clothes. I ran downstairs, taking two steps at the stairs. I saw Ace and Luke on the couch while Ace's arm is draped around Cass' shoulder as she snuggled closer to him. I narrowed my eyes and cleared my throat. Their attention instantly snapped to me instead of the TV. Cass squealed and shrugged Ace's arm and ran towards me.

She hugged me tightly and I returned the same. I really missed her. She has been always there for me and when I got sick, it just felt weird that she's not the one that is taking care of me. I felt her tapped my back and I pulled away. She grinned and I grinned back.

"What did you two do here?" She suddenly said while wriggling his eyebrows. My jaw dropped and I immediately blushed. I cupped my cheeks and I glared at her.