Author's Note

Hi guys!!!

Firstly, I just wanna say sorry for my disappearance for a very long period of time. I'm really sorry. You don't know how sorry I am for leaving you hanging. I'm really sorry that I made you wait and for leaving without a note.

Secondly, here's why I disappeared for a long time. I was admitted to the hospital around September 19 or 20. It started when I had a difficulty in breathing and a high fever. I thought it was just my asthma attacking but then I started couching really hard. It was around midnight, I think, that I started feeling really fatigue. That's when my mother told my father to go to the hospital. I can't really argue with Mom as I really feel so bad and I thought that maybe they are acting like this because I was admitted to the hospital for two times. It was said that I have an aspiration pneumonia and that it would be better if I stay in the hospital. I stayed for like two weeks in the hospital bed and I can't use my phone since my mom said that it would be unhealthy if I keep on using my phone as well as my laptop so I can't really update. Even if I really want to update after being able to go home, I just can't since I was absent in school for such a long time, works piled up and I was really busy catching up with my academics. That's why I haven't update for nearly three weeks.

Thirdly, thank you still waiting and having faith on my book. It really means a lot to me. Thank you so much.

Fourthly, I'll be updating now since I am not that busy anymore. It will be on my Private Chapters.

Thank you so much and have a good day!!!!