Chapter 13

Angel Sapphire Cane

"Ty, come on please. Let's go."

I said as he struggled from Luke's grip on his arms, restraining him from hurting Stephanie. Even though I'm mad at Stephanie, I still don't want Tyler to hurt her. I took a step forward and slowly touched his right arm tingles erupted from the spot where our skin touched and he snapped his gaze at me. I gasped when I saw his eyes, they are darker than his usual ones.

"My cheek hurts, Ty. Let's go please. "

I caressed his arm and wrapped my shaking hand on his other hand, intertwining our fingers together. He let out a deep breath and I saw Luke and Ace started to push the nosy students. After minutes of shouting for them to leave, only the four of us remained in the hallways and I looked at Tyler and saw that he's already looking at me. I blushed and averted my eyes from him. His body is still tensed but it already lessened when I touched him.

"Saph, can you bring Tyler somewhere where he can cool himself."

Ace said and I found myself staring at him. He's kidding me, right? How can I calm Tyler? I'm scared of him right now, he might hurt me and he's asking me this. When I didn't reply and just stare at him, he looked at me pleadingly with his wide brown eyes. I groaned and Ace instantly smiled knowing that he got me.

"Good luck." Luke said and I watched their back as they really left me with Tyler, a furious Tyler. I slowly looked up and was met by his dark eyes. My hands are still on his arm while caressing it. He looked at me and clenched his jaw as my eyes snapped at his action. That's sexy. Stop it, Ang. Make him calm, make him calm himself, make him calm him-

I tugged on his arm and led the way. I'm in front of him while I walk towards the clinic. Since the nurse are usually not present, he can calm himself. When we're already in front of the clinic, I pushed Tyler inside and got in also. I locked the door, scared that someone might caught us. I approached Tyler who is sitting on the corner of the bed and straddled him. Putting my both legs at each side of him and cupped the back of his head and pulled it against my neck. I massaged his scalp as he eventually wrapped his arms around my waist. He breaths in my scent and released a deep and long sigh of satisfaction.

I smiled as I realized that my plan is working. His nose nuzzled my neck and I wrapped my arms around his neck tighter and pulled him closer to me. His hot breath fanned against my neck and his tensed muscles are now relaxed. I lowered my hands and rubbed his back comfortingly and his hands did the same. A noise rumbled from his chest and he breaths in my scent again, inhaling deeply and placing a butterfly kiss on my neck.

"Are you okay now, Ty?"

I asked and I felt his lips move against my neck. He didn't answer and simple buried his neck deeper into my neck. I sighed and pushed myself closer to him and wrapping my legs around his waist. He unconsciously rubbed my thigh in a circular motion and I instantly relaxed. I didn't noticed that my eyes closed in its own record and before I realized it, my surroundings turned black and I dozed off to sleep.

________________________________________________________________________________

Tyler Black

I scooped her and carried her towards the parking lot. She was supposed to calm me but she slept instead. I gently placed her on the back seat, careful not to wake her up. She stirred slightly but she's still asleep. I smiled at her cuteness while she's sleeping. She continuously lets out some soft snores that are music to my ears. Even her snores are heavenly. I drove towards my house and carried her inside.

I'm not in the mood to attend classes because of that bitch. How dare she hurt Angel? I swear I almost hurt her if Angel didn't stopped me. Angel is too innocent to be called a whore. She's fucking innocent and so sweet. She even calmed me and to think that someone called her a whore makes me see red. I carried her to my room and gently placed her on the mattress. She scrunched up her nose when I tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

She's staying with me tonight whether she likes it or not. She's mine to protect and love. I put her bag on the couch and went to my closet. I picked out my black shirt and black boxers. I pulled down the zipper of her clothes and fuck, my erection grew. How can she be so sexy and cute at the same time? I pulled down her clothes and saw that she's wearing a matching black lace bra with laced panties.

I groaned and gripped my head in frustration. I need to wait for her, for her to be ready. I want it to be perfect. She's special to me and I don't want to hurt her. I changed her clothes quickly as I went to my closet and picked a shirt and sweatpants for me. I changed my clothes and went to my office. I dialed Robert's number and he quickly picked it up.

"Did you find anything?" I asked and kept my voice emotionless.

"Yes Sir. Angel's parents died when she's young and her grandmother adapted her when her relatives didn't accept her. Her grandmother died when she's twelve years old. She had a best friend before Cass, he's name is Chris Warren, they're very close back then but they were separated when Angel went to college but they keep in touch. A man tried to rape her when she's sixteen years old but Chris came just right in time and beat the man. That's all I've gath- Oh wait, another one, she have a sister but they were separated since birth and they met when she's thirteen years old. That's all."

I threw my phone across the room as I breath heavily. Someone fucking tried to raped her. She's only mine. I can't believe she went through those painful events. I can't even imagine Angel crying when her loved ones died. I swear I can feel different emotions flow inside me when I thought about that Chris Warren. Should I be happy or threatened? I don't fucking want Angel to be hurt again.

I gripped my hair furiously as I imagined Angel being hurt by someone, even worse, rape her. She's too young back then to be raped. I slammed my fist against the wooden desk of my office and threw everything away from the table. I'm seeing red right now. I didn't even know that she has a sister. Now, I won't be surprised when she acts so innocent and naive because all her life she's in pain and no one came for her, to pull her out of the darkness. She's all alone back then but I'm here now, I'll protect what's mine, what I love.

I went downstairs and pulled a bottle of water. Gulping it and went to the television to watch something that can occupy my mind right now or I'll end up hurting someone or myself. I flicked through channels and settled with a football game. Two hours had passed but Angel didn't wake up still. It's already seven in the evening and I'm fucking bored. There's no fun when Angel's not around. I went to my room and saw Angel slightly stirring up and slowly sat up in a sleeping position. She must have been tired. I walked towards her and sat next to her.

"Tyler, I had a nightmare." She said as she frowned cutely, her nose scrunching up while rubbing her tired eyes. I pulled her and let her straddle my lap as she moved closer to me. Pushing her head against my neck and she inhaled deeply. I almost sigh in satisfaction when she wrapped her small and petite arms around me.

"What is it baby?"

"It's about you and a girl but I don't know her. She seems to be your girlfriend in my dream. My h-head hurts, Tyler." She said and I instantly froze when she talked about a girl. She unwrapped her arms around me and hugged herself. I pulled away and looked at her face.

Her nose and cheeks are tinted with red and his forehead is covered by the beads of sweat. I knitted my eyebrows together and she slightly coughed. She breaths heavily and I pulled her closer and that's when I felt her scorching hot skin under my touch. She's sick. I put the back of my hand against her forehead and it was burning.

She coughed and I scooped her gently and let her lay to the bed. I pulled the duvets upwards her body and stopping under her chin. She shivered slightly and closed her eyes. Fuck what should I do? I'm freaking cramming not knowing what to do. I walked to my office and pulled out my laptop and searched for it. Never in my life had I been sick. No well, I had a fever when I was a child and that's it. Angel's case is different, she's here with me but I don't know how to help her. Stupid dick.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello guys!

I'm sorry if this chapter is boring but I am really tired from all the sleepless nights and I'm starting to get sick.

I'm really sorry.

I'll make it up to you in the next chapter, I promise so please understand me.

Thank you so much. It means a lot.

I hope you have a good day!