Chapter 35

Scarlett Moore

"You fucking asshole! Put me down!" I screamed and tries to hit him with my feet by kicking but it is still no use. I wriggled my body and punched his back, earning a groan from him. But what he did next is unbelievable.

"How dare you!" The sting on my arse slowly spreads as his hand still rest there, I tried to push his hand away from my arse, just to receive another spank. Gosh, I can't believe this guy. My cheeks flushed with a deep shade of red as I helplessly rest on his shoulder.

"I'll kill you, Luke! You fucking asshole!" I squirmed against his shoulder, trying to make him let me go. I can't believe this guy. I don't even know why I fall for him. I juts ended up getting hurt. I don't even want to talk about it. I just want to fucking forget it but I can't. It is already a part of me.

Even if I want to forget him, I can't. Or who am I fooling, I don't want to forget him. I loved him. Hell, even right now, I'm still in love with him. Maybe fate is pulling a joke with us. Or maybe, we aren't just made for each other. How I wish we met in a different place and time. Maybe then, we'll be together. 

I didn't even noticed that he slowed down his pace and stopped in an empty classroom. He set me down and I tried to made a dash towards the door but before I can even take a hold of the knob, a warm and big hand wrapped itself around my forearm and slammed me against the wall.

Let me tell you, it wasn't even in a nice way. I winced at the force of the impact, throwing a glare his way but was met by his angry glare. But I'm me and I'm not backing down. Seconds turn into minutes with us just glaring at each other that was until he slammed his hand at the side of my head making me flinch a bit.

His harsh glare makes me want to cower but I'm not going to. I returned his glare with my very own harsh glare, not even blinking.

"What the hell is your problem?!" I exclaimed, feeling my frustration build up. He doesn't even have the right to do this. We're over. 

"What the hell is YOUR problem?" He mocked with his green eyes blazing with rage and fury. 

"Let me go Luke or I swear-" 

"Or what? You'll fucking kill me? You've been trying to do that a lot lately. Why are you so fucking stubborn? Why are you making it hard for both of us?" He asked. His face morphed into anger with a hint of confusion as his eyebrows knitted together. 

"Me? Stubborn? Just look at yourself! You've been trying to make me accept your money. I don't need your money! I don't even want it!" I said exasperatingly with my hands moving everywhere just to prove my point.

He clenched his jaw and breathed through his nose as he look at my eyes, searching for something but all he'll see will be anger. He closed his eyes and groan in frustration.

"Damn it!" He punched his fist on the surface just at the side of head but I didn't flinched this time. I don't want to give him satisfaction. I put my hands against his chest and made an attempt to push him but his hand shot out and took a hold of my wrist before slamming it against the wall and pushing his body against mine.

"Why cant you fucking understand that I'm doing this simply because I want you. Maybe I just want to be able to hold you. That maybe I just want you back. Or maybe because-" I felt my face heat up because of his confession.

He looked at my face, my eyes, his own eyes hold warmth, searching my eyes for something I can't pinpoint what it is. He drew a breath while I held my own.

"Because I love you." His eyes held so much passion, truthfulness and love. My breath hitched as I felt my heart beat gets faster every second. I clenched my hands and felt my face heat up. I swear, I can almost imagine looking like a tomato.