Chapter 7

Tyler Black

I stepped out of my bathroom and looked at the bed for me to find it empty. The duvets are neatly arranged like there was no one that slept there. I scanned the room for any belongings of Angel but found none. Did she left? I quickly went to my closet and got dressed.

Pulling out my car keys from my drawer and went to my car. Panic and anger slowly crept inside me. Nervous that something happened to Angel and angry that she left without telling me. I reached the school parking lot for ten minutes of driving. I quickly stepped out my car and went to Angel's locker but didn't find her there. Next, I went to her classroom for her last period but I didn't find her.

I scanned the whole school, in the rooftop, bathrooms, music room, gym but I didn't find her. Where could she be? I was running in the hallway when someone bumped into me. I looked down and found Cass. I grabbed her right arm and pulled her closer. Fear is evident on his eyes. I don't fucking care if she's scared of me. I just want to fucking know where is Angel.

"Where the fuck is Angel?" I asked seething in anger as I looked at her dangerously. She avoided my gaze and looked down. She struggled against my grip but I didn't let her go. I slammed her against the locker and she suppressed a groan from escaping her lips. 

"Where the fuck is she? Tell me right now or I'll fucking kill you." I growled threateningly forgetting that she's Angel's best friend. The corner of her eyes start to well up with tears.

"She doesn't want to see you after what you did to Jason. S-she hates v-violence. You re-remind her of-" I cut her off and went to the parking lot. 

I felt anger slipped through me as I remembered what Cass said. Angel doesn't want to see me. She fucking doesn't want to see me. I slammed my fist into the steering wheel of my car. I drove off to my house and quickly changed to my gym clothes and went to my friend's gym. I need to let my anger out by sweating or I'll end up beating the shit out of someone.

Fuck, she's driving me crazy. I fucking need her. Knowing that she doesn't want to see me makes me even more angry. This is all Jason's fault. Well, speaking of Jason, he was sent to the school's clinic and I know for sure that he'll keep his mouth shut. he already learned his lesson, not to mess with me or with my friends.

I greeted Paul, the owner of this friend and my father's close friend. I went to my private room where me and my friends are the only ones that can go inside. I bought it with my money last year. It helps me calm my nerves and cool me off. It's essential right now.

I fucking want to see Angel but I know she'll kick me out. She hates violence and I am a violent person. I'll make her love me and my flaws. I punched the punching bag repeatedly as I let my anger go away. Fuck, what the fuck is the matter to Angel passing out? Is it her past? Just thinking about someone hurting her makes my blood boil even more. I don't want her to cry again, it hurts me too. Even more knowing that I'm at fault too. I punched the punching bag with so much strength to the point that I ended up throwing it onto the ground. I breath heavily as I slumped on the ground.

I fucking love Angel. I didn't even think that I'm capable of loving someone but Angel, she's my angel. From the moment I laid my eyes on her, I know that she's worth it, that she's mine. I already decided that I'll make her happy. I'll make her my queen. Her mesmerizing eyes that brought my inner demon to an ecstasy. Her smile that makes me smile too. Fuck, I didn't realize that I already love her until I saw her in pain.

Even if it's just a short period of time but I already fall for her. She's the only girl that treated me that way, the first one to punched me. Girls usually throw themselves at me but Angel, she's been so stubborn from the very beginning. She made me angry, scared, loved, laugh, nervous and smile. She's the only one that made me feel all these emotions and I love her.