Chapter 12

Angel Sapphire Cane

"I swear, I didn't." I said fearfully when she grabbed a fistful of my hair. I let out a yelp because of the sudden pain that surges in my head.

I was just going to the bathroom to pee since I didn't get the chance because I'm already running late for my first class because of Tyler. When I went inside, a group of girls are applying some make up and I ignored them. They are wearing mini skirts and crop top, exposing to much skin. I cringed when I saw their faces that are caked with make up. I shook my head and walked towards a cubicle when a hand yanked my arm throwing me onto the ground.

I winced in pain when my butt landed on the floor. I looked up to see four girls standing in front of me, obviously towering my frame. My hands sting as I looked at it and noticed a few cuts because of the fall. The girl in the front stepped forward and sneered at me. I whimpered at her reaction and scooted away but only to bump to the wall.

"Tyler is mine. He's always been, but here you are waltzing into our perfect relationship like a bitch!" She spat with so much venom on her voice. Her friends laughed when she called me a bitch and I tried getting up from my position only to be pushed down again. I whimpered as my butt collided to the floor for the second time today.

"Stop, please. I-I d-didn't." I cry when suddenly a hand connected to my right cheek sending my head to tilt side wards. I cried as the tears streamed down my face.

"Shut your filthy mouth, bitch! I didn't ask you to open that mouth!" Her friends giggled while watching me cry. I wiped my cheeks and looked at her.

"What did you do to make him notice you, huh? Did you open your legs for him? Fucking tell me, whore!" 

"I swear, I didn't." I said fearfully when she grabbed a fistful of my hair. I let out a yelp because of the sudden pain that surges in my head. I wish Tyler is here with me so that he could protect me. His arms that bring comfort and protection but reality hurts and Tyler is not here. I'm all by myself.

She yanked my hair, pulling me up and she pushed me into the sink. My front hurts when she pushed me with more force. I struggled to be free but she just yanked my hair making me throw my head back. I whimpered from the intense pain and she quickly yanked my hair again.

"Shut the fuck up! Now listen to me and you better listen," She said while I bit my lip from whimpering as she threatened me. I nodded quickly and she smirked.

"Stop whoring around and opening your legs to Tyler because he's fucking mine, get it bitch?" She snarled and I nodded eagerly as she threw me onto the ground. I watched them as they took their leave and I whimpered.

I cried as I softly rubbed my arm. I went to the sink and splashed some cold water, cleaning my tear strained face. I wish I'm stronger than this. My eyes are puffy, nose are red and my lips are quivering from fear. It's not my fault if Tyler wanted to be my friend. I run my shaky hands on my hair, fixing it, making it look decent. I pressed my warm palm on my eyes as I whimpered when pain stroked on my arm when I raised it. I whimpered again at the thought that I'm weak, just like what Tyler said. I'm pathetic, I'm weak. 

I stepped out of the bathroom after fixing my appearance. I straightened my posture and walked towards my locker. I looked at my wristwatch and saw that I'm already late for my second class, my class with Tyler, Ace and Luke. I pulled out my books and walked to the classroom. I opened the door, interrupting Mrs. Dale's discussion. All of the attention was averted to me and I looked down on the floor.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Dale for being late." I said truthfully. Blushing at the sudden attention.

I felt an intense gaze bore on the side of my head and I know it's from Tyler. I slowly looked up and was immediately met by his dark eyes. His eyes looked at me confusingly and from the corner of my eyes, I saw the group of girls sending me daggers and I instantly looked down again.