Restart

Your pov

I wake up. I open my eyes and look around. Everyone is collapsed beside me. It looks like we are in the middle of the forest, behind me is a broken Irene portal. I try to sit up but a deep a sharp pain in my stomach. I scream in pain, I look down and there's blood everywhere. Whatever Zane did to me didn't have a good effect.  

"Y/N?" I hear Aaron say.

"I'm up." I say.

He stands up and looks at me, he then rushes down to me.

"W-what happened?" He asks.

"I-i don't know." I say.

"Magic." I hear. I look at the women with white hair.

"Uh.... who are you?" Aaron asks.

"Dot recognize me? Well of course you don't. I'm Zoey." She says.

"W-what! But you look much...... older." I say.

She laughs.

"Yeah I do but I don't have time to talk we need to get you back to town right away." She says.

I nod and Aaron picks me up, we all walk back to Phoenix Drop.

Once we get back they set me on a bed. Zoey quickly wraps me up and then uses her magic which heals my wound half way. I felt much better and I could walk, sort of.

"Okay now your all patched up." Zoey says.

"Thank you Zoey." I say.

"Your welcome." She says.

"I don't want to break the mood but Zoey still hasn't told us why she looks so old." Laurence says.

"Yeah I agree. She should tell us." Katlyn says.

"I am a bit curious." Garroth says.

Zoey sighs.

"Well you guys know that I look older...... that's because.... Aph told me how long you were in there and she said it was about 15 minutes. The thing about the Irene dimension is that time moves much slower there than here. So it's been 15 minutes for you guys and 15 years for us." She says.

We all stay quiet for a couple of minutes.

"It's been 15 years?" Aphmau asks.

"No wonder this place looked so beat down." Aaron said.

15 years. Dante, Galaxy, all my friends. It's all gone.....

"Zoey who's house is this?" I ask.

"Lady Galaxy's." she said.

Galaxy.

"Mom...." I hear. I turn around Galaxy is standing at the back of the room staring at me.

"Galaxy!" I yell.
I quickly get up and limp/run over to her. I quickly hug her.

 I quickly hug her