Retry

Your pov

I haven't left my house since the day Jacob and Damien came back and it's been 10 days. I've been a complete reck, probably would have killed myself by now if Aaron wasn't taking care of me. I don't understand why he's doing this. I almost killed his son. Jacob has come in multiple times apologizing. I forgave him. It's hard to see that, also Aaron told me why he did it, it was a worthy reason but I still feel terrible. Nobody's afraid of me, but I can't get over it. I'm also very weak since I haven't gone full out like that in years. Galaxy only checks on me once a couple of days. She's so busy now a days. I know how it feels apparently she took my position of head guard.

"Hey you okay?" Aaron asks.

I'm just sitting on my couch thinking to myself.

"Yeah I've felt better and I don't feel to guilty anymore." I say.

"You never had to feel guilty on the first place." He says.

"I will always feel guilty, nobody should ever have to see something like that. What I am is an image that sticks I minds for years." I say.

"Y/N you already know that nobody is afraid of you, yeah sure the children might be, but there scared of everything. You just gotta relax and you'll feel better." He says.

"I've been relaxing for 10 days and I haven't gotten any better. See my guilt is away but my physical body is painful. I don't know why it's not adapting well." I say.

"Maybe we should try something else, like a different method." Aaron says.

"Like what." I ask.

"Getting you up on your feet. Maybe if you get some fresh air and walk around a bit." He says.

"Ya know what I'm gonna go upstairs and change." I say.

I quickly go upstairs and into my room. I look through my closet, I pick an outfit and put it on.

then I did my hair

then I did my hair

Ignore the makeup and all that

Then I did a little bit of makeup and went down stairs.

"Finally yourself again." Aaron says.

"Yep. Lets go." I say.

We walk outside and a big fish of wind hits me causing me to stumble backwards.

"You okay?" Aaron asks.

"Yeah. It's just... whatever lets keep going."  I say.

To be honest I already felt better. We walked to the middle of the little town. Nobody was staring at me weirdly, there were staring at me with smiles. That's a good thing right?
Then Nekoette walks over us she has scarf in her hands.

"Nekoette wanted to give this to Y/N Senpai so she would feel better! Nekoette knows it's cold out so she thought Y/N Senpai could use it when sea cold!" She says handing me the scarf.

"Awww Nekoette you didn't have to do this." I say.

"Nekoette just wants Y/N Sepai to know that she's not afraid of her! Nekoette knows that Y/N Senpai would never hurt anyone!" She says.

"Thank you Nekoette." I say.
She smiles and runs away.

"See what did I tell you." Aaron says.

"She's soooo adorable!" I say.

"Yeah, so are you." He says.

I blush.

"Thanks, I would say the same about you but......" I say.

"It's fine. I'm not adorable in the mystery man with the mask." He says.

We both laugh.

"And that is something that you will never grow out of. By the way I never asked were Jacob went." I say.

"Well Damien and Jacob just stopped by. We both have different lives now and we have both moved on. They left yesterday." He says.

"You would really give up a life with you son for me?" I ask.

"I thought w was dead, and he's a grown man now he can take care of himself." He says.

I smile at him and we go to the tree house.

"Hey guys." I say.

"Mom! Great to see you back on your feet!" Galaxy says.

"Yeah, its great to see you Ms. L/N!" Malachi says.

"Malachi no just no. Call me Y/N. just because your dating my daughter doesn't mean you have to be afraid of me." I say.

He nods.

"Hey Y/N did Nekoette give you the scarf?" Dante asks.

"Yep." I say.

"Great!" He says.

Garroth, Aphmau, Laurence, Levin, Malachi, Dante, Galaxy and Katlyn were huddled around a table. Aaron and I walk up to them.

"Way are you doing?" Aaron asks.

"Levin, Malachi, Dante and Galaxy are catching us up on things." Garroth says.

"There pretty much telling us everything that happened after we went into the Irene portal." Katlyn says.

"Great, can we listen too? I'm curious." I say.

"Sure!" Levin says.

Time skip powered by ANW!! AMERICAN NINJA WARRIOR TO THE RESCUEEEEE!! Love that show if you can't tell.

After at least two hours of explaining we had all of Phoenix Drops history figured out.