LOVING IT

Your pov

I walk up hugging my pillow. I had a strange dream. It was all about Aaron dying and coming back to life and then me dying and coming back to life and then having kids and dying. I seriously don't know what's wrong with my head. HOW DO I COME UP WITH THESE THINGS!

I ignore my weird dream and I stand up put a shirt on ( cause you sleep in a bra and sweatpants idk help me...) and walk downstairs. I get a piece of wheat bread and cover it with budder. Before he left Aaron stocked me up on food, He didn't want me to go hungry. He bought spices and sauces and other things like well budder from the merchants and then went hunting. He came home with a full sac of food that day. I'm not as good as a cook as him but I've had my experience. You kind of have to learn when you have no one else to depend on.

Aaron left with the others two days ago and to be honest I'm pretty proud of myself. I've taken over the town because lord Levin is sick but I'm handling it so.....
"Y/N! GET YOUR LAZY BUTT OUT HERE AND HELP US!" Carter yells.

I sigh, walk over to the door and open it.

"First of all I'm not lazy and thats rude. Second it's early anyway. Third what do you want." I say.

"I'm gonna completely ignore the fact that you called me rude and yes I know it's early but this is important!" He says.

"Just tell me." I say.

"Some new people came in to town. They are all girls and they claim to know you." He says.

"Uh..... okay I'm gonna go upstairs and change. I'll meet you there." I say.

He nods and leaves. I quickly close the door and rush upstairs.
People who know me huh? Well then dress like the past I guess.

I pick out my outfit.

This shirt.

These leggings

These leggings

These boots

Then I do my hair

Then I do my hair

I finish it all up by putting on some simple makeup and walking out the doors to the gate

Once I get to the gate I see 3 girls. I get a little closer and recognize them.

They are Charlotte, Harper and Madison! Those three were my childhood friends!

I walk up to them.

"Hey guys." I say.

"Y/N!" They yell!
I immediately embraced by six arms giving me a group hug.

I forgot how childish they were. I think.
They finally let go of me and start talking.

"Y/n! We've missed you so much!" Harper says.

"we feel really bad about that day!" Charlotte says.

"Please Estorra forgive us!" Madison says.

"Woah woah guys slow down! First of al please don't call me Estorra. Also I missed you guys too. Alllsooo what are you doing here?" I ask.

"Well the whole fiasco with you being Estorra our families moved to Okasis. We were at Zanes party and saw your whole 'thing' that happened with Zane. We've been tracking you ever since!" Harper says.

Oh my Irene help.

The End! Sorry it took so long I'm seriously running out of ideas guys. But here's a chapter yay!